5 Persons Die in Flat Bridge Accident, Police Search For Bodies
An accident that occurred early this morning (July 16) has claimed the lives of five people.
Police in St Catherine are reportedly searching for the bodies of Elfrego Slew and Oniel Robinson who are said to have been passengers in a Suzuki Grand Vitara motor car which fell into the Rio Cobre.
The Suzuki Grand Vitara which was reportedly owned and operated by Stephen Ricketts, was carrying a total eight persons.
19-year-old Shane Harris, the sole survivor was treated and released.
The driver of the ill-fated vehicle reportedly misjudged a turn upon reaching the Bog Walk Gorge before the vehicle fell in the water.
Source: Loop Jamaica
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019