5 Persons Die in Flat Bridge Accident, Police Search For Bodies
An accident that occurred early this morning (July 16) has claimed the lives of five people.
Police in St Catherine are reportedly searching for the bodies of Elfrego Slew and Oniel Robinson who are said to have been passengers in a Suzuki Grand Vitara motor car which fell into the Rio Cobre.
The Suzuki Grand Vitara which was reportedly owned and operated by Stephen Ricketts, was carrying a total eight persons.
19-year-old Shane Harris, the sole survivor was treated and released.
The driver of the ill-fated vehicle reportedly misjudged a turn upon reaching the Bog Walk Gorge before the vehicle fell in the water.
Source: Loop Jamaica
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019
- Reggae Boy Peter-Lee Vassell Drafted by Los Angeles FC - January 13, 2019
- Caribbean Food And Drink Festival “Taste The Islands Experience” Returns To Fort Lauderdale—Bigger And Better - January 10, 2019
- Buju Concert Scheduled For March 16th In Jamaica - January 6, 2019
- Ruffi Delivers Again With New Single ‘Pressure’ - January 2, 2019
- PM And Security Experts Meet To Plan Further Anti-Crime Strategies - January 1, 2019
- New Short Film Shines Light On Bob Marley’s Love For Football - December 30, 2018
- Leon Bailey To Be Instructed By New Coach At Bayer Leverkusen - December 26, 2018