5 Persons Die in Flat Bridge Accident, Police Search For Bodies
An accident that occurred early this morning (July 16) has claimed the lives of five people.
Police in St Catherine are reportedly searching for the bodies of Elfrego Slew and Oniel Robinson who are said to have been passengers in a Suzuki Grand Vitara motor car which fell into the Rio Cobre.
The Suzuki Grand Vitara which was reportedly owned and operated by Stephen Ricketts, was carrying a total eight persons.
19-year-old Shane Harris, the sole survivor was treated and released.
The driver of the ill-fated vehicle reportedly misjudged a turn upon reaching the Bog Walk Gorge before the vehicle fell in the water.
Source: Loop Jamaica
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019