5 Persons Die in Flat Bridge Accident, Police Search For Bodies
An accident that occurred early this morning (July 16) has claimed the lives of five people.
Police in St Catherine are reportedly searching for the bodies of Elfrego Slew and Oniel Robinson who are said to have been passengers in a Suzuki Grand Vitara motor car which fell into the Rio Cobre.
The Suzuki Grand Vitara which was reportedly owned and operated by Stephen Ricketts, was carrying a total eight persons.
19-year-old Shane Harris, the sole survivor was treated and released.
The driver of the ill-fated vehicle reportedly misjudged a turn upon reaching the Bog Walk Gorge before the vehicle fell in the water.
Source: Loop Jamaica
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018
- CSEC Results Show Significant Improvement Over Last Year - August 13, 2018
- Jamaican Dollar Flies Past $136 Against US - August 10, 2018
- Asphalt Supplies Now Available – Petrojam - August 9, 2018
- Alia Atkinson To Receive Order Of Distinction - August 7, 2018
- Police Recover Stolen Goats in Clarendon - August 6, 2018
- Foreign Exchange: J$135.46 To One US Dollar - August 4, 2018
- Ruffi Drops Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Survive’ - August 1, 2018
- Power Star Applies For Jamaican Citizenship - July 31, 2018
- Yendi Phillipps Gets Baptised - July 30, 2018