I am Truly Heartbroken By the Behaviour of Some Jamaicans
I was brought to tears when I saw and read about what was done by people in America and from other countries to show their support for those who died in Orlando.
However, when I hear about those who gave their lives attempting to save the lives of others, and then see words of hate coming from my fellow Jamaicans, it truly makes me grieve.
How many times have we seen video after video of Jamaicans who have been shot, dragged, kicked etc? And what did their fellow countrymen do instead of helping? TAKE A VIDEO TO PUT ON FACEBOOK.
And yet we have the audacity to even dare to be critical of others? What hypocrites we are!
So many of our people have COLD hearts. Day after day we hear and see the senseless bloodletting of our people by those who have no love. Where are our voices? Where is the disdain and anger?
Have we become so callous that the agony and pain of another person no longer moves us to want to help?
My God, even ANIMALS upon seeing another of their species hurt or in need of assistance try to help, and we dare to call them dumb?
We truly are a sad people, devoid of any EMPATHY whatsoever towards our fellow man.
We prefer to hold firm to our political alliances, disregarding the fact that we all share the banner of Jamaicans, and then dare to criticise those who know the true meaning of LOVE, EMPATHY AND SYMPATHY.
May God Help Us
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- I Agree With Mr Bunting - August 14, 2017
- What Kind of Women Do Our Young Black Girls Emulate? - March 4, 2017
- Is Organ Harvesting in Jamaica Really that Far-fetched? - February 10, 2017
- Dear Women of Jamaica - February 7, 2017
- Attending Church Does Not Guarantee a Ticket to Heaven! - January 8, 2017
- My Tribute to the Honourable Portia Simpson Miller - December 12, 2016
- Viva Fidel Castro and Michael Manley! - November 27, 2016
- Jamaican Woman Fears the US is Taking Backward Steps With Racial Equality - November 17, 2016
- Justice For the Poor in Jamaica is a Farce - October 25, 2016
- I am Truly Heartbroken By the Behaviour of Some Jamaicans - June 22, 2016