Six Month Old in Dire Need of Liver Transplant
Six month old Rebecka Brady’s future is uncertain at this point as she is currently suffering from a rare disease of the liver and bile ducts that affects infants.
Without much needed financial assistance, Rebecka’s family will not be able to afford the treatment needed to save her life.
See a recent post by Rebecka’s mother below via Facebook:
My daughter, six months old Rebecka Brady is in critical condition at the Bustamante Children’s Hospital in Kingston Jamaica. Her health continues to deteriorate as she needs an immediate liver transplant.
Tests and biopsies confirm her liver has ceased to function. She is suffering from Hepatic Biliary Atresia with Biliary Cirrhosis. There is no hope of her liver regenerating and functioning normally.
Rebecka urgently needs to have her faulty liver removed and a section of our, donor parents, liver implanted.
The fatal condition was diagnosed only two months ago but Rebecka has been hospitalized and undergoing treatments since she was a little over a week old. Subsequent medical treatments and hospitalization charges have used up all our family’s resources.
Rebecka has a fighting chance if the operation is done as soon as possible and must be done in the United States of America as it is not done in Jamaica. With paperwork and documentation in place the last major obstacle is the money required for the operations and post operative recovery.
Nimoy and Tracey Ann badly need your assistance to save our only child’s life. Any donation will be gratefully accepted and faithfully applied.
Accounts have been set up at the following banks to accept donations:
Jamaica National Bank Account number : 10172478
Scotia Bank Account number : 100201636
Sagicor Bank Account number : 44-103-172-0002-4806
Contact: Nimoy Brady @ 352-3904
Tracey– Ann Amore @ 891-6895
Email: [email protected]
We thank you for your kind consideration and invite you to pray with us for Rebecka recovery.
See a feature on little Rebecka via CVM TV below:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019