One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places
So enamoured was I with a segment of Jamaica’s beautiful landscape during a recent trip that I had to stop and take out my paintbrush.
Though I’m not sure exactly where in Jamaica this is, I arrived here after leaving Spalding and heading towards Cave Valley.
I believe this painting is fairly true to life so if anyone can recognize this area and knows the exact name, please feel free to share.
Painting is my passion.
I am a self taught artist who specializes in landscape paintings. I also enjoy figurative, still life, flora/fauna, abstracts and portraits as well. I can be contacted via: Telephone: (876) 899 6218
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015