My Mother – The Best Mom
Nine months of the unknown you carried me.
I could have been thrown away, but I was meant to be.
You bore the pain to guide me out of darkness,
you were full of heart – the opposite of heartless.
you gave birth to a gift – a token to you it was given.
You never took your royal role for granted – it was proven.
Through the valley of baby steps you guided me safely,
always saying I love you baby.
The best mom to have and to hold, Lurline – you caused me to be bold.
By Daron Chosen Smith
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Breathe - May 25, 2017
- Usain the ‘Trio King’ - August 20, 2016
- My Mother – The Best Mom - May 7, 2016
- R.I.P - January 7, 2016
- Happy Now - December 8, 2015
- Hello Girl - November 27, 2015
- Cheated - October 28, 2015
- Free Jamaica - August 7, 2015
- Jamaica – On a mission - October 21, 2014
- A tribute for Dr. Maya Angelou - May 29, 2014