The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid
It is probably one of the most well known attractions along the famous Bog Walk Gorge in St Catherine.
This is truly a special rock, perhaps my favourite. It is somewhat unusual for a rock to be labeled an attraction but by merely beholding this natural wonder, it is easy to understand why it evokes tremendous interest and desire.
It also has an unusual name. Many persons are of the view that is bears a striking resemblance to the female external genitalia.
As a result, it is commonly referred to as the Pum Pum Rock by many Jamaicans. This is a special painting for me. It measures 14″x18″.
I sincerely hope you will like it 🙂 I am a self taught artist who specializes in landscape paintings.
I also enjoy figurative, still life, flora/fauna, abstracts and portraits as well. I can be contacted via: Telephone: (876) 899 6218
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015