20-Yr Old Police Officer Dies in Hanover Crash
A 20-year-old Constable reportedly died in a motor vehicle collision along the Orange Bay main road in Hanover on Sunday.
He has been identified as Daemoy Witter, a police constable at the Negril Police Station in Westmoreland.
According to the Green Island Police, at approximately 3:30 pm, Constable Witter was driving a Honda Civic motorcar when on reaching a section of the roadway he allegedly lost control of the vehicle, which collided into a Toyota Coaster transporting tourists.
A Toyota Altis which was being driven by another officer also crashed into the Honda Civic. Constable Witter was pronounced dead at hospital while the injured officer and a tourist were treated for minor injuries and released. One Canadian national remains in hospital for observation.
Several images of Witter’s mangled Honda Civic have surfaced online following the incident.
Source: Loop Jamaica
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019