Men Rally to Assist Bruce Golding After His Vehicle Ends Up in Ditch
It is unclear what led to Golding’s Toyota Land Cruiser sports utility vehicle getting stuck in the median separating the lanes leading in and out of Kingston, but luckily for the former Prime Minister, a group of men was travelling in a truck nearby.
The men didn’t hesitate to offer their assistance upon realising that the ‘driver’ was in trouble.
After his vehicle was towed out of the ditch, Golding thanked the men and was observed sharing a laugh with the ‘Good Samaritans’.
Source: Loop Jamaica
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019