Men Rally to Assist Bruce Golding After His Vehicle Ends Up in Ditch
It is unclear what led to Golding’s Toyota Land Cruiser sports utility vehicle getting stuck in the median separating the lanes leading in and out of Kingston, but luckily for the former Prime Minister, a group of men was travelling in a truck nearby.
The men didn’t hesitate to offer their assistance upon realising that the ‘driver’ was in trouble.
After his vehicle was towed out of the ditch, Golding thanked the men and was observed sharing a laugh with the ‘Good Samaritans’.
Source: Loop Jamaica
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019