Lennox Lewis’s Jamaican Mansion is Absolutely Incredible! (Video)
Lennox Lewis was born to Jamaican parents and is regarded by many as one of the greatest boxers of all time.
The former heavyweight recently gave HOSS Magazine a tour of his ‘paradise-esque’ mansion located right here on the beautiful island of Jamaica.
The magnificent mansion – appropriately named “Lion’s Lair” features an eclectic mix of worldly themes that eloquently blend in with the breathtaking scenery of Montego Bay.
His home has one common theme: where the outdoors meets the indoors.
Check it out below via Hoss Magazine:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Jamaica Recognised As Top Performing Island Economy Globally For Business Friendliness - June 28, 2017
- England, Australia Gear Up For The Ashes Series - June 27, 2017
- Elderly Man Collapses at Norman Manley Airport, Dies - June 27, 2017
- Bolt Nominated For Coveted ESPY Award - June 27, 2017
- Jamaican Dollar Continues to Revalue, May Re-enter $128 to US$1 Territory - June 26, 2017
- Omar McLeod Smashes National 110M Hurdles Record - June 25, 2017
- Substation Fire Plunges Sections of St Ann Into Darkness - June 25, 2017
- Hanover’s Most Wanted Man Killed - June 24, 2017
- Pepsi-Cola Jamaica Signs Shenseea As Brand Ambassador - June 24, 2017
- Man Afflicted By Water-Borne Disease Tests Negative For Cholera - June 24, 2017