Lennox Lewis’s Jamaican Mansion is Absolutely Incredible! (Video)
Lennox Lewis was born to Jamaican parents and is regarded by many as one of the greatest boxers of all time.
The former heavyweight recently gave HOSS Magazine a tour of his ‘paradise-esque’ mansion located right here on the beautiful island of Jamaica.
The magnificent mansion – appropriately named “Lion’s Lair” features an eclectic mix of worldly themes that eloquently blend in with the breathtaking scenery of Montego Bay.
His home has one common theme: where the outdoors meets the indoors.
Check it out below via Hoss Magazine:
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- D&G Foundation Pumps 4.2 Million Into HEART Trust NTA Youth Development Programme - December 13, 2017
- Dancehall Artiste Mineral Boss Shot Dead In Caymanas Bay - December 13, 2017
- A New T20 Record! The ‘Universe Boss’ Smashes 146 Off 69 Balls (18 Sixes) - December 12, 2017
- Jamaica’s Edmund Bartlett Named Caribbean Tourism Minister of the Year - December 12, 2017
- Three Die After Gunmen Callously Attack Mourners At Funeral In Kingston - December 11, 2017
- Flash Flood Watch In Effect For Northern And Southeastern Parishes - December 11, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Delivers Two Assists In Leverkusen Win - December 10, 2017
- Jamaicans Driving Support Against Paediatric Cancer - December 9, 2017
- Missing US National Found - December 8, 2017
- Police Seek Public’s Help To Find Missing US National - December 7, 2017