Irie River is situated on a scenic section of the White River, about 15 minutes upstream from the ocean.
This beautiful little spot has the atmosphere of a plantation-era bathing hole, and a truly paradise-esque look and feel.
It’s said to be one of the clearest rivers in Jamaica, and is a popular tourist attraction and local play area; A place I’ve always enjoyed painting, it has tonnes of beatific scenes.
This acrylic painting on canvas measures 36″x 50″.
Painting is my passion.
I am a self taught artist who specializes in landscape paintings.
I also enjoy figurative, still life, flora/fauna, abstracts and portraits as well. I can be contacted via: Telephone: (876) 899 6218
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015