Man Charged For Murder of 6-Yr-Old St Ann Boy
24-year-old Vinnel Brown was today (December 2) charged for the murder of 6-year-old Daniel Anderson.
According to Loop News, Brown was pointed out during an identification parade held yesterday in relation to the murder that occurred two weeks ago in Runaway Bay, St Ann.
He is to appear before the St Ann’s Bay Resident Magistrate’s Court on Friday, December 4.
Brown, who is from Mount Edgecombe district in Runaway Bay, was picked up last week, following investigations into the murder of Anderson, whose body was found in a gully in Mount Edgecombe two weeks ago.
The body, which had chop wounds, was found a day after Anderson was reported missing. The student of Runaway Bay All-Age School was reportedly on an errand in the community at the time of his demise.
Source: Loop News
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019