Man Charged For Murder of 6-Yr-Old St Ann Boy
24-year-old Vinnel Brown was today (December 2) charged for the murder of 6-year-old Daniel Anderson.
According to Loop News, Brown was pointed out during an identification parade held yesterday in relation to the murder that occurred two weeks ago in Runaway Bay, St Ann.
He is to appear before the St Ann’s Bay Resident Magistrate’s Court on Friday, December 4.
Brown, who is from Mount Edgecombe district in Runaway Bay, was picked up last week, following investigations into the murder of Anderson, whose body was found in a gully in Mount Edgecombe two weeks ago.
The body, which had chop wounds, was found a day after Anderson was reported missing. The student of Runaway Bay All-Age School was reportedly on an errand in the community at the time of his demise.
Source: Loop News
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019