Jamaica, Land We Love
Where I live the sun shines bright,
The birds chirp in harmony at daylight.
The wind blows soothingly all day, all night.
And the ever green trees dance left to right.
I can hear the river flowing to the sea.
Just imagine prosperity and tranquility.
Is this a place you’d want to be?
But if only you see,what I see.
The land of the Taino, the home of Africans,
Beautiful beaches with seductive white sand.
It’s just a small island in the Caribbean,
But beware of armed men out for commission.
We live off the land, like a true rastaman.
We have crocodiles, turtles and iguanas,
Coconut trees, blue mahoe and marijuana.
This is our land. spoken by a true. Jamaican.
- Some Of The Most Popular Jamaican Phrases - August 20, 2019
- Jamaican Artistes Need To Be Mindful Of Unprofessional Event Organisers Overseas - July 11, 2019
- Reasons Why Casinos Are Great For Tourism In Jamaica - April 9, 2019
- Make A Statement: Ideas For Socially Responsible Clothing Accessories - January 30, 2019
- Has Irreversible Dementia Consumed The PNP? - December 16, 2018
- Jamaica Casinos - December 15, 2018
- Top 5 Celebrity Poker Players - November 15, 2018
- Prime Land For Sale In Plantation Village St Ann - November 7, 2018
- A-League Is Ready For The Bolt - October 8, 2018
- A Discussion On Jamaican Football - September 23, 2018