Bellas Gate St Catherine
Check out my painting of a place in the parish of St Catherine known as Bellas Gate.
It is my depiction of a just a small segment of this wonderful place.
Bellas Gate is rich with natural beauty but it may also be sitting on immense wealth.
In recent years hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent prospecting the area for gold.
This acrylic painting on canvas measures 18″x 24″.
Painting is my passion. I am a self taught artist who specializes in landscape paintings.
I also enjoy figurative, still life, flora/fauna, abstracts and portraits as well. I can be contacted via: Telephone:(876) 899 6218
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015