Former Jamaican Boxing Champion Killed in Atlanta (Video)
A former Jamaican boxing champion who was popularly known as “Supernova” died after being shot in an apparent robbery attempt on Wednesday in the US city of Atlanta.
According to police reports, 40-year-old O’Neil Bell and another man were robbed after exiting a bus in an area known as Harbin Road shortly after midnight.
When police arrived, they found one man shot it the hip and Bell lying in the street.
He was pronounced dead on the scene.
Bell was a former cruiserweight world boxing champion.
Police also released video of PT Cruiser they believe to have been involved in the incident.
- Caribbean Airlines To Launch Flights From Jamaica To Cuba - October 21, 2019
- LISTEN: Ras Ghandi-State Of Emergency - October 19, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Awesome Music Video For His Hit Single ‘Pressure’ - October 18, 2019
- Gov’t Signs Contract to Build 1650 Homes In St Catherine - October 17, 2019
- Jamaican Gymnast Danusia Francis Books Spot At Olympic Games - October 10, 2019
- Massive Victory! Jamaica Take Gold In Women’s 4×100 At World Champs - October 6, 2019
- Health Ministry Halts Importation of Zantac - October 3, 2019
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019