Check out my painting titled Ras Paradise.
This painting is a depiction of a warm summer Sunday afternoon in one of my favourite places in Jamaica – Hope Bay Portland.
This acrylic painting on canvas measures 12″x14″.
Painting is my passion.
I am a self taught artist who specializes in landscape paintings but enjoy figurative, still life, flora/fauna, abstracts and portraits as well.
I can be contacted by telephone via: 899 6218
Feel free to email me also at: [email protected]
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015