Man Suspected of Killing Female Constable Dies
A 27 year old suspect in the brutal murder of female Constable Crystal Thomas is dead.
According to Loop Jamaica, Kemar Anderson was found unconscious in his cell at the Hunts Bay lock up after he was captured by police days after the cop was killed on a public passenger vehicle on Spanish Town Road in Kingston.
Anderson was reportedly involved in a dispute with other inmates and was mobbed.
He died on Friday afternoon after being in a coma for two weeks.
- JFF Calls For Women And Families To Come Out In Support Of The Reggae Girlz - September 19, 2019
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019