Check out my painting titled Entering Castleton.
It is a depiction of the mountains in view on the road through junction entering Castleton from the east.
This acrylic painting on canvas measures 18″x 24″.
Painting is my passion. I am a self taught artist who specializes in landscape paintings.
I also enjoy figurative, still life, flora/fauna, abstracts and portraits as well. I can be contacted via: Telephone: (876) 899 6218
Feel free to email me also at: [email protected]
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015