Easy Breezy! Fraser-Pryce Comfortably Wins 100m Semi-Final at World Championships
Jamaica’s ‘Pocket-Rocket’ Shelly-Ann fraser Pryce comfortably won her race in Heat 1 of the semi-finals of the women’s 100 metres at the IAAF World Championships being held in Beijing China.
Running in lane 6, Jamaica’s ‘Pocket-Rocket’ Shelly-Ann-Fraser Pryce eased down considerably but still managed to win by a metre clocking a respectable 10.82 seconds.
Nigeria’s Blessing Okagbare clocked 10.89 seconds to earn the second automatic qualification spot for the final.
Jamaica’s other representative in the race Sherone Simpson finished 4th with a time of 11.06 seconds.
In Heat 2 Jamaica’s Natasha Morrison was third with a decent time of 10.96 seconds.
Veronica Campbell-Brown also earned an automatic qualification spot in Heat 3 after finishing second with a time of 10.89 seconds.
- 6 Bedroom Home For Sale In Brown’s Town St Ann - July 21, 2019
- Reggae Boyz Take On Antigua Next Month - February 28, 2018
- Vybz Kartel Reportedly Transferred to Maximum Security Tower Street Prison - November 16, 2016
- Peter Tosh Museum Opens Today - October 19, 2016
- Bolt Returns to The Ellen Show, Talks Marriage, Rio - September 28, 2016
- The Alpha Boys’ School Puts Its Gift Shop Online In An Effort to Raise Funds - June 1, 2016
- “The Zika Virus Will Come to Jamaica” Says Health Minister - December 17, 2015
- Easy Breezy! Fraser-Pryce Comfortably Wins 100m Semi-Final at World Championships - August 24, 2015
- Jamaica has the Samsung Galaxy S5 Fever! - September 12, 2014
- You probably didn’t know this tasty beverage was invented in Jamaica - July 2, 2014