Teenager Among Four Persons Killed in Westmoreland Gun Attack
Four males including a 13-year-old teenager were gunned yesterday down in Whithorn, Westmoreland by unknown assailants.
According to Irie FM, the victims have been identified as Shawn Clayton, a student of Knockalva High School; 20 year old Romario Drummond; 22 year old Theodore Tennant; and Demar Doeman, also called Geico; all of Old Road District in Whithorn.
The four males were reportedly at a shop in Old Road district playing videogames, when a group of men entered and opened fire on them.
Yesterday’s massacre represents the fourth quadruple killing since the start of the year.
Four persons were killed at a home in Bickersteh, St. James in January.
Four males were also gunned down in Monymusk Clarendon in April and in May four elderly farmers were killed in Claremont, St. Elizabeth.
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019