Former Jamaican Player Dustin Brown Earns Shock Victory Over Rafael Nadal
Previous Jamaican player Dustin Brown yesterday created arguably the greatest upset of the 2015 Wimbledon tennis competition when he scored an incredible four set victory over the Spanish star and tenth seed Rafael Nadal.
Nadal the two-time champion went crashing with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 loss to Brown who is currently ranked 102 on the planet who produced one of his most superb performances on centre court in a challenge that was filled with cunning shot-making.
After finishing runner-up to Novak Djokovic in the 2011 final, the Spanish former world number one Nadal has failed to advance past the last 16 of the grass court major.
Prior to this match-up, Andy Murray barely broke a sweat as he demolished Robin Haase 6-1, 6-1, 6-4 to secure his place in the third round and roger Federer ruthlessly dispatched Sam Querrey 6-4, 6-2, 6-2 to make progress
See highlights of the match below:
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019