Former Jamaican Player Dustin Brown Earns Shock Victory Over Rafael Nadal
Previous Jamaican player Dustin Brown yesterday created arguably the greatest upset of the 2015 Wimbledon tennis competition when he scored an incredible four set victory over the Spanish star and tenth seed Rafael Nadal.
Nadal the two-time champion went crashing with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 loss to Brown who is currently ranked 102 on the planet who produced one of his most superb performances on centre court in a challenge that was filled with cunning shot-making.
After finishing runner-up to Novak Djokovic in the 2011 final, the Spanish former world number one Nadal has failed to advance past the last 16 of the grass court major.
Prior to this match-up, Andy Murray barely broke a sweat as he demolished Robin Haase 6-1, 6-1, 6-4 to secure his place in the third round and roger Federer ruthlessly dispatched Sam Querrey 6-4, 6-2, 6-2 to make progress
See highlights of the match below:
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019