You’ve probably heard of Blue Hole before.
It’s certainly one of the many beautiful and serene places all Jamaicans and visitors to our wonderful country should go.
It’s also one of the many places in Jamaica that inspired me to paint.
There have been many debates over it’s exact location.
Some claim it belongs to St. Mary while others say St. Ann.
I hope you like this painting.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015