Temple Hall St Andrew By Shaun Reid
I’ve beheld this scene located in Temple Hall – St Andrew numerous times while travelling to Kingston.
For a long time I’ve imagined how wonderful a painting it could make but never found the time to actually paint it.
I finally found some time to do it and I think it turned out well though I prefer larger paintings.
Check out my painting below, share this article if you like it and let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Click Image to Enlarge
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: email@example.com
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015