Man Pleads Guilty to Rape of 5 Females Including 8-Yr-Old
A 27-year-old man who was charged in connection with the 2012 rape of five females in St. James has pleaded guilty.
Patrick Green pleaded guilty before the Western Regional Gun Court and is scheduled to be sentenced on March 12.
According to RJR News, Green was charged in connection with several other cases in Clarendon, St James, Manchester, among other parishes and has been described as a serial rapist by the Police High Command.
DNA samples were used by investigators to link Green to the rapes that took place in St. James.
He has also been convicted for other rapes.
In September, 2012, it was reported that armed men entered a home in Irwin Point and forced four women and a child into a nearby open lot. All five were sexually assaulted.
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019