Man Pleads Guilty to Rape of 5 Females Including 8-Yr-Old
A 27-year-old man who was charged in connection with the 2012 rape of five females in St. James has pleaded guilty.
Patrick Green pleaded guilty before the Western Regional Gun Court and is scheduled to be sentenced on March 12.
According to RJR News, Green was charged in connection with several other cases in Clarendon, St James, Manchester, among other parishes and has been described as a serial rapist by the Police High Command.
DNA samples were used by investigators to link Green to the rapes that took place in St. James.
He has also been convicted for other rapes.
In September, 2012, it was reported that armed men entered a home in Irwin Point and forced four women and a child into a nearby open lot. All five were sexually assaulted.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019