Man Pleads Guilty to Rape of 5 Females Including 8-Yr-Old
A 27-year-old man who was charged in connection with the 2012 rape of five females in St. James has pleaded guilty.
Patrick Green pleaded guilty before the Western Regional Gun Court and is scheduled to be sentenced on March 12.
According to RJR News, Green was charged in connection with several other cases in Clarendon, St James, Manchester, among other parishes and has been described as a serial rapist by the Police High Command.
DNA samples were used by investigators to link Green to the rapes that took place in St. James.
He has also been convicted for other rapes.
In September, 2012, it was reported that armed men entered a home in Irwin Point and forced four women and a child into a nearby open lot. All five were sexually assaulted.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019