36-yr-old Woman Collapses and Dies at Corporate Run
A 36 year old woman died earlier today at hospital after collapsing at the annual Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run.
The woman, Alicia Prince, was an employee at the National Commercial Bank.
A release by Sagicor stated she was treated by doctors in the vicinity of West King’s House Road.
According to the release:
“She received immediate medical treatment from a medical team including a medical doctor, two Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) and a nurse in one of several medical vehicles deployed along the route and was taken to Andrews Memorial Hospital where she received additional treatment”.
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Becomes NACAC 100m Champion - July 9, 2019
- Ruffi Scores Big With Hot New Single Holiday (VIDEO) - June 29, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019