36-yr-old Woman Collapses and Dies at Corporate Run
A 36 year old woman died earlier today at hospital after collapsing at the annual Sagicor Sigma Corporate Run.
The woman, Alicia Prince, was an employee at the National Commercial Bank.
A release by Sagicor stated she was treated by doctors in the vicinity of West King’s House Road.
According to the release:
“She received immediate medical treatment from a medical team including a medical doctor, two Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) and a nurse in one of several medical vehicles deployed along the route and was taken to Andrews Memorial Hospital where she received additional treatment”.
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019