Body of teacher discovered on football field
According to a report by Irie FM, the body of a corporate area teacher was found early this morning on a football field on the outskirts of Old Harbour in St Catherine.
The throat was slashed.
Dead is Nigel Riley.
Preliminary reports from the police suggest that Riley left his home in Claremont Heights in Old Harbour some time yesterday evening.
It is further reported that this morning residents of Lennonsville in Old Harbour were walking in the area when they stumbled upon the body and summoned the police.
Upon the arrival of the lawmen, the body was found face down in a pool of blood. Upon closer inspection, it was discovered that the teacher’s throat had been slashed.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019