A Woman’s Love
This piece is all about love.
Love has no boundaries.
It’s just a warm feeling that gives you ‘butterflies’.
Wherever there is love, tears will follow.
This is because the feelings of affection associated with love are so strong.
If you like my work please feel free to contact me at:
Email: [email protected]
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Jamaica’s National Fruit – Ackee - October 11, 2018
- Bast Symphony - July 27, 2014
- Key Between Dreams and Fantasy - May 30, 2014
- A Woman’s Love - May 7, 2014
- Fantasy Fishes - April 21, 2014
- Ascending - April 8, 2014
- Playing with Love - March 12, 2014
- Jazz & Blues - March 7, 2014
- Lady under the Silver Moon - February 28, 2014