This piece is my combination of fantasy and surreal art.
It depicts four silver and blue fishes in the dark depths of the ocean swimming past a glowing neon green seaweed with colours that were activated by the movement of the fishes.
Borders are limitations and their are no limitations in art or mind.
If you like my work please feel free to contact me at:
Email: [email protected]
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Jamaica’s National Fruit – Ackee - October 11, 2018
- Bast Symphony - July 27, 2014
- Key Between Dreams and Fantasy - May 30, 2014
- A Woman’s Love - May 7, 2014
- Fantasy Fishes - April 21, 2014
- Ascending - April 8, 2014
- Playing with Love - March 12, 2014
- Jazz & Blues - March 7, 2014
- Lady under the Silver Moon - February 28, 2014