This piece is a visual representation of a combination of emotions and thoughts.
This drawing took me three months to complete.
Ascending was done in the memory of my best friend who passed away in 2009.
He drowned trying to save someone else from drowning.
He had a good heart so I know he is in a good place now.
Life is a journey. Enjoy it as much as u can because you never know when it will end…..
If you like my work please feel free to contact me at:
Email: [email protected]
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Jamaica’s National Fruit – Ackee - October 11, 2018
- Bast Symphony - July 27, 2014
- Key Between Dreams and Fantasy - May 30, 2014
- A Woman’s Love - May 7, 2014
- Fantasy Fishes - April 21, 2014
- Ascending - April 8, 2014
- Playing with Love - March 12, 2014
- Jazz & Blues - March 7, 2014
- Lady under the Silver Moon - February 28, 2014