38-year-old mom among two killed in Portland
Janice Linton otherwise called “Mama Tete”, a mother of three children from Baker Hill has become another tragic victim of murder.
She was stabbed to death in Hope Bay, Portland yesterday morning.
According to reports by the Gleaner:
The woman, was allegedly stabbed to death by her common-law husband who was later taken into custody after fleeing the crime scene.
Following the fatal stabbing a large crowd gathered at the scene as the police were summoned to the area.
The woman’s body was discovered at her house with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Linton’s attacker is reported to have called her family members informing them of the act.
A man and a woman are also in custody in connection with the death of a German woman identified as 48-years-old Ute Sobtaier.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Are Any Two People Meant to Be? (Video) - July 6, 2015
- Chronixx Finally Opens Up on Controversial ‘Wasteman’ Comment About Obama (Video) - July 5, 2015
- Chilling! British Man Claims He Captured Image of Demon While Visiting Jamaica - July 4, 2015
- Jamaica’s Blue and John Crow Mountains Now A Part of World Heritage List - July 4, 2015
- US Retracts Statement Regarding Jamaican Gov’t Illegally Monitoring Online Conversations - July 3, 2015
- Former Jamaican Player Dustin Brown Earns Shock Victory Over Rafael Nadal - July 3, 2015
- Caribbean Designers Showcase Their Creations at Carib Style Week (Video) - July 2, 2015
- 45-Yr-Old Lab Tech Arrested After Allegedly Having Sex With Grade 9 Student - July 1, 2015
- Bolt to Miss Paris Meet on Saturday - June 30, 2015
- US State Department Believes J’can Gov’t Monitored Private Online Conversations - June 30, 2015