38-year-old mom among two killed in Portland
Janice Linton otherwise called “Mama Tete”, a mother of three children from Baker Hill has become another tragic victim of murder.
She was stabbed to death in Hope Bay, Portland yesterday morning.
According to reports by the Gleaner:
The woman, was allegedly stabbed to death by her common-law husband who was later taken into custody after fleeing the crime scene.
Following the fatal stabbing a large crowd gathered at the scene as the police were summoned to the area.
The woman’s body was discovered at her house with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Linton’s attacker is reported to have called her family members informing them of the act.
A man and a woman are also in custody in connection with the death of a German woman identified as 48-years-old Ute Sobtaier.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Promising Female Dancehall Artiste Killed in Hanover (Video) - November 29, 2015
- Usain Bolt Was Born Fast But He Works Hard! (Video) - November 29, 2015
- Battery Theft Solution Finally Found For Solar Lighting on Highway 2000 - November 28, 2015
- Protests By Gay Activists Force Beenie Man Off New Zealand Concert - November 27, 2015
- Former Jamaican Boxing Champion Killed in Atlanta (Video) - November 26, 2015
- Study: Chik-V May Cause Serious Brain Infection in Some People - November 26, 2015
- One Person Killed Every 7 Hours in Jamaica: JCF Stats - November 26, 2015
- Vice Principal, Daughter Attacked And Stabbed 26 Times in Portland - November 25, 2015
- 3 Jamaicans Included in All-Star U19 team For 2015 Copa Rayados - November 24, 2015
- Entertainer J Capri in Dire Need of Blood Following Car Accident - November 24, 2015