38-year-old mom among two killed in Portland
Janice Linton otherwise called “Mama Tete”, a mother of three children from Baker Hill has become another tragic victim of murder.
She was stabbed to death in Hope Bay, Portland yesterday morning.
According to reports by the Gleaner:
The woman, was allegedly stabbed to death by her common-law husband who was later taken into custody after fleeing the crime scene.
Following the fatal stabbing a large crowd gathered at the scene as the police were summoned to the area.
The woman’s body was discovered at her house with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Linton’s attacker is reported to have called her family members informing them of the act.
A man and a woman are also in custody in connection with the death of a German woman identified as 48-years-old Ute Sobtaier.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- “I’m Honoured to Be Compared to Usain Bolt” Says US Football Player (Video) - February 7, 2016
- Wally British Loses Her Dad - February 7, 2016
- 100 Persons Arrested in St Andrew’s ‘Red-Light District’ - February 6, 2016
- Jamaican Girl Dies in Suspected Murder-Suicide in Orlando - February 6, 2016
- VIDEO: An Incredible Tour of Jamaica’s Beautiful Croydon Plantation - February 6, 2016
- 8 Yr-Old Primary School Dies While Waiting For Heart Transplant - February 5, 2016
- Hector Lewis – The Roots Percussionist - February 5, 2016
- “I choose not to be in the media” Says Shauna Chin - February 4, 2016
- Two Children and Mother Die From Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - February 4, 2016
- Gruesome Triple Murder in St James - February 3, 2016