38-year-old mom among two killed in Portland
Janice Linton otherwise called “Mama Tete”, a mother of three children from Baker Hill has become another tragic victim of murder.
She was stabbed to death in Hope Bay, Portland yesterday morning.
According to reports by the Gleaner:
The woman, was allegedly stabbed to death by her common-law husband who was later taken into custody after fleeing the crime scene.
Following the fatal stabbing a large crowd gathered at the scene as the police were summoned to the area.
The woman’s body was discovered at her house with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Linton’s attacker is reported to have called her family members informing them of the act.
A man and a woman are also in custody in connection with the death of a German woman identified as 48-years-old Ute Sobtaier.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Andre Blake, Kemar Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore Shortlisted For CONCACAF Awards - November 23, 2017
- Starbucks Opens First Store In Jamaica - November 21, 2017
- BREAKING: Ninja Man, Co-accused Found Guilty Of Murder - November 20, 2017
- Woman, Daughter Killed In St James - November 20, 2017
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Fifth Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - November 20, 2017
- Atkinson Maintains Unbeaten Streak In 50m Breaststroke As FINA Swimming Short Course World Cup Concludes - November 19, 2017
- Jamaica’s Solange Sinclair Makes Miss World Top 10 - November 18, 2017
- The Impact of Reggae on Worldwide Culture - November 17, 2017
- American Man Detained After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Minor At Resort In Jamaica - November 16, 2017
- Firearms Seized At Sangster International Airport, Two US Nationals Charged – JCF - November 15, 2017