38-year-old mom among two killed in Portland
Janice Linton otherwise called “Mama Tete”, a mother of three children from Baker Hill has become another tragic victim of murder.
She was stabbed to death in Hope Bay, Portland yesterday morning.
According to reports by the Gleaner:
The woman, was allegedly stabbed to death by her common-law husband who was later taken into custody after fleeing the crime scene.
Following the fatal stabbing a large crowd gathered at the scene as the police were summoned to the area.
The woman’s body was discovered at her house with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Linton’s attacker is reported to have called her family members informing them of the act.
A man and a woman are also in custody in connection with the death of a German woman identified as 48-years-old Ute Sobtaier.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017
- Hurricane Maria Approaches Caribbean, Expected To Strengthen Rapidly - September 18, 2017
- Thousands Of Jamaicans Among ‘Dreamers’ In The US - September 17, 2017
- New JFF Boss Elected - September 17, 2017
- World’s Oldest Person – Jamaica’s Violet Moss-Brown Dies At 117 - September 16, 2017
- Jamaican Banana/Plantain Farmers Achieve GlobalG.A.P. Certification - September 15, 2017
- More Reggae Boyz To Ply Trade In Europe - September 15, 2017
- Doctor Found Dead At Her Home In Kingston - September 14, 2017
- Some Coins To Be Removed From Circulation In Jamaica - September 14, 2017