38-year-old mom among two killed in Portland
Janice Linton otherwise called “Mama Tete”, a mother of three children from Baker Hill has become another tragic victim of murder.
She was stabbed to death in Hope Bay, Portland yesterday morning.
According to reports by the Gleaner:
The woman, was allegedly stabbed to death by her common-law husband who was later taken into custody after fleeing the crime scene.
Following the fatal stabbing a large crowd gathered at the scene as the police were summoned to the area.
The woman’s body was discovered at her house with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Linton’s attacker is reported to have called her family members informing them of the act.
A man and a woman are also in custody in connection with the death of a German woman identified as 48-years-old Ute Sobtaier.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018