38-year-old mom among two killed in Portland
Janice Linton otherwise called “Mama Tete”, a mother of three children from Baker Hill has become another tragic victim of murder.
She was stabbed to death in Hope Bay, Portland yesterday morning.
According to reports by the Gleaner:
The woman, was allegedly stabbed to death by her common-law husband who was later taken into custody after fleeing the crime scene.
Following the fatal stabbing a large crowd gathered at the scene as the police were summoned to the area.
The woman’s body was discovered at her house with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Linton’s attacker is reported to have called her family members informing them of the act.
A man and a woman are also in custody in connection with the death of a German woman identified as 48-years-old Ute Sobtaier.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Armed Men Wearing Masks Storm Police Station in Clarendon - April 23, 2017
- Blake Upset After Men’s 4×100 Mishap at World Relays - April 23, 2017
- Soldier Suspected of Killing His Father Arrested - April 23, 2017
- Canadian Company Gets Licences to Mine For Gold, Copper in St Catherine - April 22, 2017
- Reggae Boyz to Face Peru in Friendly International - April 22, 2017
- Sports Minister Saddened by Passing of Germaine Mason - April 21, 2017
- 4 Life Sentences For Momymusk Killer - April 21, 2017
- Jamaica Records Highest Easter Weekend Road Fatalities Since 2008 – NRSC - April 20, 2017
- 30 Medals for Jamaica at Carifta Swimming Championships - April 20, 2017
- BREAKING: Jamaican High Jumper Germaine Mason Dies in Motorcycle Crash - April 20, 2017