38-year-old mom among two killed in Portland
Janice Linton otherwise called “Mama Tete”, a mother of three children from Baker Hill has become another tragic victim of murder.
She was stabbed to death in Hope Bay, Portland yesterday morning.
According to reports by the Gleaner:
The woman, was allegedly stabbed to death by her common-law husband who was later taken into custody after fleeing the crime scene.
Following the fatal stabbing a large crowd gathered at the scene as the police were summoned to the area.
The woman’s body was discovered at her house with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Linton’s attacker is reported to have called her family members informing them of the act.
A man and a woman are also in custody in connection with the death of a German woman identified as 48-years-old Ute Sobtaier.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Bolt Heads Strong Jamaica Team To London World Championship - July 25, 2017
- Boy’s Body Found On Beach In Bull Bay - July 25, 2017
- Armed Robbers Steal ONLY Food From Popular Jamaican Restaurant in Florida - July 23, 2017
- Westmoreland’s Most Wanted Killed By Police - July 22, 2017
- Reggae Boyz Eyeing Spot in Gold Cup Final - July 22, 2017
- Bolt Wins 100m Diamond League Sprint Ahead Of World Championships - July 21, 2017
- High-Powered Weapons, Over 4000 Rounds Ammunition Found At Wharves - July 21, 2017
- Prominent Montego Bay Businessman Shot Dead By Gunman - July 20, 2017
- Gunmen Open Fire On Denham Town Police Station - July 19, 2017
- Bolt, Omar McLeod to Face Off In Monaco - July 19, 2017