VIDEO: Tessanne Chin Interviewed on Good Day LA
Tessanne Chin’s success on “The Voice” is big news in Jamaica, the Caribbean and also the world at large. There is good reason for the all the buzz she has created too: She has progressed further than many expected and continues to deliver stellar performances each night.
Here’s how the popular website SKNVibe.com described the news of Tessanne making it to the Final Four of contestants: “Uprising Jamaican songstress 28-year-old Tessanne Chin has now advanced to the Top Five of the popular US reality singing contest, The Voice, which Semi-Finals will be staged next week.
“Tessanne Chin’s participation as a Caribbean native on The Voice has sparked an atmosphere of love and togetherness across the region, as many nationals are rallying behind her.”
See her interview on Good Day L.A. below:
Los Angeles Local News | FOX 11 LA KTTV
Jamaica’s Tessanne Chin was born September 20, 1985, in Kingston, Jamaica. She is considered by many to be a Reggae fusion recording artist, with a solo album In Between Words and is best known for her hit singles “Hideaway”, “Messenger” and “Black Books”.
She has opened for famous acts such as Patti Labelle, Peabo Bryson and Gladys Knight, and toured for 3 years with Jimmy Cliff.
She is currently in season 5 of the extremely popular American singing competition The Voice as part of Adam Levine’s Team.
Watch ‘The Voice’ on Monday and Tuesday nights on NBC.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Could Juror Selection Result in Vybz Kartel’s Conviction Being Overturned? - March 26, 2015
- Jamaica’s ‘Axeman’ 2nd in World’s Top Featherweight Boxers - March 26, 2015
- Will Jamaican Congresswoman Be A Part of the Obama Delegation to Jamaica? - March 25, 2015
- Riverton Dump Could Provide 10% of Jamaica’s Power According to Energy Minister - March 25, 2015
- We are Not Jamaicans Says Lecturer in Explosive Presentation (Video) - March 25, 2015
- Usain Bolt Will Lose 100m Final at 2016 Olympics Says Statistics Firm - March 24, 2015
- From Gully Bop to Money Bop – Artiste speaks from London - March 24, 2015
- Gunmen Kill St Ann Mother But Spare Her Children - March 24, 2015
- High Levels of Hazardous Substances Released From Riverton Dump Fire - March 23, 2015
- Man Charged After Allegedly Withdrawing $500,000 From Faulty ATM - March 22, 2015