VIDEO: Tessanne Chin Interviewed on Good Day LA
Tessanne Chin’s success on “The Voice” is big news in Jamaica, the Caribbean and also the world at large. There is good reason for the all the buzz she has created too: She has progressed further than many expected and continues to deliver stellar performances each night.
Here’s how the popular website SKNVibe.com described the news of Tessanne making it to the Final Four of contestants: “Uprising Jamaican songstress 28-year-old Tessanne Chin has now advanced to the Top Five of the popular US reality singing contest, The Voice, which Semi-Finals will be staged next week.
“Tessanne Chin’s participation as a Caribbean native on The Voice has sparked an atmosphere of love and togetherness across the region, as many nationals are rallying behind her.”
See her interview on Good Day L.A. below:
Los Angeles Local News | FOX 11 LA KTTV
Jamaica’s Tessanne Chin was born September 20, 1985, in Kingston, Jamaica. She is considered by many to be a Reggae fusion recording artist, with a solo album In Between Words and is best known for her hit singles “Hideaway”, “Messenger” and “Black Books”.
She has opened for famous acts such as Patti Labelle, Peabo Bryson and Gladys Knight, and toured for 3 years with Jimmy Cliff.
She is currently in season 5 of the extremely popular American singing competition The Voice as part of Adam Levine’s Team.
Watch ‘The Voice’ on Monday and Tuesday nights on NBC.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Shaggy Performs At Queen Elizabeth’s Birthday Party - April 24, 2018
- Oil And Gas 3D Seismic Survey Nearly 50 Percent Complete - April 22, 2018
- Solange Knowles Writes Thank You Letter To Jamaica - April 21, 2018
- Canadian Politician Sparks Outrage With Remarks About Jamaicans, Later Apologises - April 20, 2018
- Health Ministry Reports Steep Rise In Obesity Among 13-15 Year Olds - April 19, 2018
- Counterfeit Goods Valuing Over $100 Million Seized, Two Chinese Nationals Arrested - April 18, 2018
- Jamaicans Among Thousands From Caribbean To See Their Status Legalised In The UK - April 17, 2018
- Murders Down By Nearly 80 Percent In St James Under State Of Emergency - April 16, 2018
- 27 Medals For Jamaica At 2018 Commonwealth Games - April 15, 2018
- Leon Bailey Backs Bolt To Succeed As A Professional Footballer - April 14, 2018