VIDEO: Tessanne Chin Interviewed on Good Day LA
Tessanne Chin’s success on “The Voice” is big news in Jamaica, the Caribbean and also the world at large. There is good reason for the all the buzz she has created too: She has progressed further than many expected and continues to deliver stellar performances each night.
Here’s how the popular website SKNVibe.com described the news of Tessanne making it to the Final Four of contestants: “Uprising Jamaican songstress 28-year-old Tessanne Chin has now advanced to the Top Five of the popular US reality singing contest, The Voice, which Semi-Finals will be staged next week.
“Tessanne Chin’s participation as a Caribbean native on The Voice has sparked an atmosphere of love and togetherness across the region, as many nationals are rallying behind her.”
See her interview on Good Day L.A. below:
Los Angeles Local News | FOX 11 LA KTTV
Jamaica’s Tessanne Chin was born September 20, 1985, in Kingston, Jamaica. She is considered by many to be a Reggae fusion recording artist, with a solo album In Between Words and is best known for her hit singles “Hideaway”, “Messenger” and “Black Books”.
She has opened for famous acts such as Patti Labelle, Peabo Bryson and Gladys Knight, and toured for 3 years with Jimmy Cliff.
She is currently in season 5 of the extremely popular American singing competition The Voice as part of Adam Levine’s Team.
Watch ‘The Voice’ on Monday and Tuesday nights on NBC.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017
- Hurricane Maria Approaches Caribbean, Expected To Strengthen Rapidly - September 18, 2017
- Thousands Of Jamaicans Among ‘Dreamers’ In The US - September 17, 2017
- New JFF Boss Elected - September 17, 2017
- World’s Oldest Person – Jamaica’s Violet Moss-Brown Dies At 117 - September 16, 2017
- Jamaican Banana/Plantain Farmers Achieve GlobalG.A.P. Certification - September 15, 2017
- More Reggae Boyz To Ply Trade In Europe - September 15, 2017
- Doctor Found Dead At Her Home In Kingston - September 14, 2017
- Some Coins To Be Removed From Circulation In Jamaica - September 14, 2017