VIDEO: Tessanne Chin Interviewed on Good Day LA
Tessanne Chin’s success on “The Voice” is big news in Jamaica, the Caribbean and also the world at large. There is good reason for the all the buzz she has created too: She has progressed further than many expected and continues to deliver stellar performances each night.
Here’s how the popular website SKNVibe.com described the news of Tessanne making it to the Final Four of contestants: “Uprising Jamaican songstress 28-year-old Tessanne Chin has now advanced to the Top Five of the popular US reality singing contest, The Voice, which Semi-Finals will be staged next week.
“Tessanne Chin’s participation as a Caribbean native on The Voice has sparked an atmosphere of love and togetherness across the region, as many nationals are rallying behind her.”
See her interview on Good Day L.A. below:
Los Angeles Local News | FOX 11 LA KTTV
Jamaica’s Tessanne Chin was born September 20, 1985, in Kingston, Jamaica. She is considered by many to be a Reggae fusion recording artist, with a solo album In Between Words and is best known for her hit singles “Hideaway”, “Messenger” and “Black Books”.
She has opened for famous acts such as Patti Labelle, Peabo Bryson and Gladys Knight, and toured for 3 years with Jimmy Cliff.
She is currently in season 5 of the extremely popular American singing competition The Voice as part of Adam Levine’s Team.
Watch ‘The Voice’ on Monday and Tuesday nights on NBC.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Bolt to Miss Paris Meet on Saturday - June 30, 2015
- US State Department Believes J’can Gov’t Monitored Private Online Conversations - June 30, 2015
- Gay Pride Activities to Be held Jamaica Between August 1-6 (Updated) - June 30, 2015
- US Teenager Being Labelled the Next Usain Bolt - June 30, 2015
- Another Extremely Fun Thing to Do in Jamaica… IF You’re Brave Enough (Video) - June 29, 2015
- Omi Becomes 1st Jamaican to Enter Top 5 of Billboard Hot 100 Chart in 12 Years - June 27, 2015
- Jamaica’s Financial Well-Being Lower Than Haiti – Report - June 26, 2015
- Asafa Powell Blazes to Victory at Jamaican National Trials - June 26, 2015
- Murders Up By Over 16% So Far This Year - June 24, 2015
- Full Steam Ahead! – Strong Reggae Boyz Team Named for Gold Cup - June 24, 2015