8 Gay men in custody for robbery
Eight gay men who are suspected to be involved in a string of robberies in the New Kingston area were taken into custody at the Half Way Tree Police Station earlier today.
According to police, a one-hour joint operation conducted by the New Kingston Police Post, the St Andrew Central Division and Delta Special Operations started at 12:00 pm on Antigua and Trafalgar Roads and concluded on Dumfries and Ruthven Roads.
The officers apprehended and searched the men who live in a close by gully and discovered several items of stolen property.
The police also listed five other men suspected to be involved in the recent robberies as ‘Persons-of-Interest’.
The men, only known by their aliases, are ‘Marlene Malaboo-Forte’, ‘Michelle’, ‘Pebbles’, ‘Goodas’ and ‘Bat Man’.
These men or anyone knowing their whereabouts are being asked to contact the New Kingston Police Post at 926-3508, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest police station.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Shaggy Makes History on The Tonight Show with “Shaggy Off” (Video) - April 24, 2015
- Bolt Blasts Tyson Gay, Says He Should Have Received Lifetime Ban - April 24, 2015
- Police Seek Jamaican Man After Gay Teen is Brutally Murdered in St Lucia - April 23, 2015
- Government Could Get Millions from Dormant Bank Accounts - April 23, 2015
- Jamaican Terror Suspect to Be Taken to Place of Safety - April 22, 2015
- Miguel Lorne Describes Chronnix’s Controversial ‘Waste Man’ Statement as “Beautiful” - April 21, 2015
- Mexican Firm Now Has Majority Stake in Sangster International Airport (MBJ) - April 21, 2015
- York Castle High Wins National Debating Competition - April 21, 2015
- Reneto Adams Wants the “Cannibals” to Be Put to Death - April 20, 2015
- 23-Month-Old Baby Found in Barrel in St Elizabeth - April 20, 2015