8 Gay men in custody for robbery
Eight gay men who are suspected to be involved in a string of robberies in the New Kingston area were taken into custody at the Half Way Tree Police Station earlier today.
According to police, a one-hour joint operation conducted by the New Kingston Police Post, the St Andrew Central Division and Delta Special Operations started at 12:00 pm on Antigua and Trafalgar Roads and concluded on Dumfries and Ruthven Roads.
The officers apprehended and searched the men who live in a close by gully and discovered several items of stolen property.
The police also listed five other men suspected to be involved in the recent robberies as ‘Persons-of-Interest’.
The men, only known by their aliases, are ‘Marlene Malaboo-Forte’, ‘Michelle’, ‘Pebbles’, ‘Goodas’ and ‘Bat Man’.
These men or anyone knowing their whereabouts are being asked to contact the New Kingston Police Post at 926-3508, Police 119 emergency number or the nearest police station.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Dangerous Practice! Meat from Riverton Dump Being Sold Downtown - March 30, 2015
- Family of Six Homeless after Fire on Oliver Road - March 30, 2015
- This Vegetable Served Across Jamaica Shows Great Promise at Fighting Cancer! - March 29, 2015
- Sizzla Arrested After Using Expletives at Police Station - March 29, 2015
- Jamaican is Teacher of the Year in Florida - March 29, 2015
- Mavado Claims He Was Treated Like a Bum at New York Restaurant Because He is Black - March 28, 2015
- Jamaican-born Athlete Dies in Swimming Accident in St Kitts - March 28, 2015
- Raheem Sterling Rejects Deal Worth $17 Million Per Week - March 28, 2015
- Prime Minister Scolds Gay-Rights Protestors During Address in New York - March 27, 2015
- Could Juror Selection Result in Vybz Kartel’s Conviction Being Overturned? - March 26, 2015