20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Jamaican Int’l Footballer Scores Beautiful Hat-Trick Ensuring Promotion for Preston North End (Video) - May 25, 2015
- 28-Year-Old Kingston Man Steals Over A Dozen Phones Used By Obama’s Security Personnel - May 24, 2015
- Jamaica Rejects Calls to Repeal Buggery Law, Legalise Same-Sex Marriages - May 23, 2015
- Man Strips Naked At Airport After Learning Flight to Jamaica Was Overbooked - May 21, 2015
- Rolling Stone’s Mick Jagger Says Kartel and Jay-Z Are His Favourite Rappers - May 21, 2015
- Mayhem at Passport Office Following Fee Increases - May 21, 2015
- Elderly Farmer Killed by Police Was “A Frail Man” Says Seiveright - May 20, 2015
- 7 Quick Facts About the Zika Virus - May 20, 2015
- From Chikungunya to Zika! Jamaicans Warned About New Mosquito-Borne Virus - May 19, 2015
- Sterling Expected to Leave Liverpool - May 19, 2015