20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Armed Men Wearing Masks Storm Police Station in Clarendon - April 23, 2017
- Blake Upset After Men’s 4×100 Mishap at World Relays - April 23, 2017
- Soldier Suspected of Killing His Father Arrested - April 23, 2017
- Canadian Company Gets Licences to Mine For Gold, Copper in St Catherine - April 22, 2017
- Reggae Boyz to Face Peru in Friendly International - April 22, 2017
- Sports Minister Saddened by Passing of Germaine Mason - April 21, 2017
- 4 Life Sentences For Momymusk Killer - April 21, 2017
- Jamaica Records Highest Easter Weekend Road Fatalities Since 2008 – NRSC - April 20, 2017
- 30 Medals for Jamaica at Carifta Swimming Championships - April 20, 2017
- BREAKING: Jamaican High Jumper Germaine Mason Dies in Motorcycle Crash - April 20, 2017