20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Category 5 Hurricane Maria Leaves “Widespread Devastation” In Dominica, Continues To Rip Through Caribbean - September 19, 2017
- Minor Earthquake Rattles Several Parishes - September 18, 2017
- Hurricane Maria Approaches Caribbean, Expected To Strengthen Rapidly - September 18, 2017
- Thousands Of Jamaicans Among ‘Dreamers’ In The US - September 17, 2017
- New JFF Boss Elected - September 17, 2017
- World’s Oldest Person – Jamaica’s Violet Moss-Brown Dies At 117 - September 16, 2017
- Jamaican Banana/Plantain Farmers Achieve GlobalG.A.P. Certification - September 15, 2017
- More Reggae Boyz To Ply Trade In Europe - September 15, 2017
- Doctor Found Dead At Her Home In Kingston - September 14, 2017
- Some Coins To Be Removed From Circulation In Jamaica - September 14, 2017