20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Jamaican Woman Wins Popular VH1 Reality TV Dating Series (Video) - October 13, 2015
- Jamaican Man Wins One of the Most Prestigious Literary Awards in the World! - October 13, 2015
- Sangster International Airport Closed After Fire On Plane - October 12, 2015
- Obeah, Volcano? Jamaicans Speculate About Mystery Ground Fire in St Thomas - October 12, 2015
- This Acapella Version of Bob Marley’s ‘Could You Be Loved’ is Awesome (Video) - October 12, 2015
- Foxy Brown: “Spragga Benz Was The Only Man Who Ever Owned My Heart” - October 11, 2015
- Only 36 Percent of Jamaicans Favour Prime Minister According to Recent Poll - October 11, 2015
- Reggae Boyz to Battle In Form South Korea in Seoul - October 11, 2015
- Prime Minister Condemns Hanover Murders - October 10, 2015
- Jamaican Online Sensation Thanks Ellen, Usain Bolt (Video) - October 10, 2015