20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Jamaican Woman Forced into Homelessness After Racist Attacks - April 19, 2015
- Prime Minister Deeply Saddened by Clarendon Murders - April 19, 2015
- Jamaica’s Parliament Gets Low Rating For Effectiveness – Report - April 18, 2015
- Bolt Really Wants to Run the 200m in Less than 19 seconds - April 18, 2015
- Body of Baby Discovered at Riverton Dump - April 17, 2015
- Iconic Dancer Patsy Ricketts Latest to Blast Chronixx - April 17, 2015
- Three Teenagers Among four Killed Execution Style in Clarendon - April 16, 2015
- JLP Leader Andrew Holness Interviews Shabba Ranks (Video) - April 16, 2015
- Former Prime Minister Andrew Holness to Judge Popular Dancehall TV Show - April 15, 2015
- Customers are Enjoying the Lowest Electricity Rates in 5 Years: JPS Release - April 15, 2015