20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Bolt Heads Strong Jamaica Team To London World Championship - July 25, 2017
- Boy’s Body Found On Beach In Bull Bay - July 25, 2017
- Armed Robbers Steal ONLY Food From Popular Jamaican Restaurant in Florida - July 23, 2017
- Westmoreland’s Most Wanted Killed By Police - July 22, 2017
- Reggae Boyz Eyeing Spot in Gold Cup Final - July 22, 2017
- Bolt Wins 100m Diamond League Sprint Ahead Of World Championships - July 21, 2017
- High-Powered Weapons, Over 4000 Rounds Ammunition Found At Wharves - July 21, 2017
- Prominent Montego Bay Businessman Shot Dead By Gunman - July 20, 2017
- Gunmen Open Fire On Denham Town Police Station - July 19, 2017
- Bolt, Omar McLeod to Face Off In Monaco - July 19, 2017