20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- 12-yr-old boy Fatally Stabbed at Barrett Town All Age - March 31, 2015
- Dangerous Practice! Meat from Riverton Dump Being Sold Downtown - March 30, 2015
- Family of Six Homeless after Fire on Oliver Road - March 30, 2015
- This Vegetable Served Across Jamaica Shows Great Promise at Fighting Cancer! - March 29, 2015
- Sizzla Arrested After Using Expletives at Police Station - March 29, 2015
- Jamaican is Teacher of the Year in Florida - March 29, 2015
- Mavado Claims He Was Treated Like a Bum at New York Restaurant Because He is Black - March 28, 2015
- Jamaican-born Athlete Dies in Swimming Accident in St Kitts - March 28, 2015
- Raheem Sterling Rejects Deal Worth $17 Million Per Week - March 28, 2015
- Prime Minister Scolds Gay-Rights Protestors During Address in New York - March 27, 2015