20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- VIDEO: Usain Bolt And His Dad Share Childhood Memories in New Series - February 12, 2016
- Who Is Shauna Chin? - February 12, 2016
- VIDEO: Never Step On A Jamaican Man’s Clarks! - February 11, 2016
- Prime Minister Threatens to Sue Opposition Leader - February 11, 2016
- VIDEO: Usain Bolt Trains Little Boy to Run Extremely FAST! - February 10, 2016
- Warmington Under Fire After Raunchy Photos of Him Surface Online - February 10, 2016
- VIDEO: Prime Minister Promises to Give JLP a ‘Good Whipping’ - February 10, 2016
- Several People Shot in JLP Motorcade; 1 Dead - February 9, 2016
- Jamaica On Target to Become UK’s Favourite Caribbean Destination - February 9, 2016
- VIDEO: Serena Williams Builds School in Jamaica - February 9, 2016