20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Jamaica Fights for 2-1 Victory over Guatemala in Under-17 Championship (Highlights) - March 2, 2015
- Over 2000 Rounds of Ammunition Seized Following Police Chase - March 2, 2015
- Jamaica Among Countries With the Largest Penises According to Study - March 1, 2015
- Another Massive Chik V Outbreak Expected! - February 28, 2015
- Asafa Powell and Sherone Simpson to Sue Supplement Company - February 28, 2015
- The Worst Disease You Never Heard Of - February 28, 2015
- 11 Persons Injured in Early Morning Crash - February 27, 2015
- NCB to Significantly Increase Some Fees - February 26, 2015
- Reggae Singer Etana Falls Unconscious, Hospitalised - February 26, 2015
- Marijuana Decriminalised in Jamaica - February 25, 2015