20-yr-old woman and 4-month-old son killed in St. James
As Jamaica’s spree of murders continues to soar, there has been another gruesome double murder.
According to a news report from Irie FM, police have begun investigating the circumstances in which a woman and her son were found dead at a National Water Commission Pumping Station in Sign, St. James today.
The deceased have been identified as 20-year-old Melissa Evans and her 4-month-old son Jelanie Greene both of Dumfries, St. James.
The police found the body of the 20-year-old woman with her throat slashed and her son’s body was found stuffed inside a manhole.
According to reports, Evans went to purchase ice-cream on December 26, 2013, and she was not heard or seen from since.
A missing person’s report was then made to the police yesterday. Investigators found the bodies at 1:30 pm on Saturday (Dec 28).
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Jamaican Film Maker and Writer Nominated for 2 African Oscar Awards! - July 29, 2015
- Three Jamaicans Named in Gold Cup Team of the Tournament - July 29, 2015
- Vybz Kartel’s Home in Havendale Destroyed (Video) - July 29, 2015
- Gays Protest in Montego Bay Ahead of Upcoming LGBT Pride Celebrations - July 28, 2015
- American Athlete Seemingly Worried About Failing Drug Test After Trip to Jamaica - July 28, 2015
- Oliver Samuels to Serve Divorce Papers in South Florida! (Video) - July 27, 2015
- “Jamaica is Not a Team The US Should Be Losing To” Says Analyst After Defeat to Reggae Boyz (Video) - July 25, 2015
- How Well Do You Know Jamaica? Identify this Place - July 25, 2015
- Jah Cure – No. 1 on Reggae Billboard With Album “The Cure” - July 24, 2015
- “I Just Do My Best – I Do it Clean” Says Bolt (Video) - July 24, 2015