Vicious Jamaican Drug Trafficking Ring Dismantled in Florida
A violent Jamaican drug-trafficking ring that transferred thousands of pounds of marijuana into Central Florida has been dismantled and 50 of its ringleaders and associates have been arrested, the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation said today.
The persons arrested were all members of the Central Florida Jamaican Cannabis Drug Trafficking Organization. They are charged with racketeering and conspiracy to commit racketeering, trafficking in cannabis and money laundering.
Over 3, 212 pounds of cannabis, more than US$200 thousand in cash, 10 firearms and six vehicles were seized during the operations. It’s reported that Charmaine Roman who was the main launderer of millions of dollars derived from the ganja sales is being held in the Orange County Jail.
Investigators said more arrests and seizures are anticipated as the investigation progresses.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019