Vicious Jamaican Drug Trafficking Ring Dismantled in Florida
A violent Jamaican drug-trafficking ring that transferred thousands of pounds of marijuana into Central Florida has been dismantled and 50 of its ringleaders and associates have been arrested, the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation said today.
The persons arrested were all members of the Central Florida Jamaican Cannabis Drug Trafficking Organization. They are charged with racketeering and conspiracy to commit racketeering, trafficking in cannabis and money laundering.
Over 3, 212 pounds of cannabis, more than US$200 thousand in cash, 10 firearms and six vehicles were seized during the operations. It’s reported that Charmaine Roman who was the main launderer of millions of dollars derived from the ganja sales is being held in the Orange County Jail.
Investigators said more arrests and seizures are anticipated as the investigation progresses.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019