Two killed in brazen supermarket attack
Gunmen carried out a brazen attack at a supermarket, located near to a police station in St James yesterday afternoon, killing two men and wounding two others.
The police have not yet released the names of the dead men.
It is reported that the incident sparked shock and outrage from members of the spring mount community, some of whom used large stones to block a section of the main road.
The police have since cleared the blockages.
Reports are that about minutes to four o’clock this afternoon the four men, including the owner of the supermarket, were at the establishment when two men walked up and opened fire hitting them.
The wounded men were taken to hospital, where two were pronounced dead and the other two admitted.
Detectives are at the scene carrying out investigations.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019