Two killed in brazen supermarket attack
Gunmen carried out a brazen attack at a supermarket, located near to a police station in St James yesterday afternoon, killing two men and wounding two others.
The police have not yet released the names of the dead men.
It is reported that the incident sparked shock and outrage from members of the spring mount community, some of whom used large stones to block a section of the main road.
The police have since cleared the blockages.
Reports are that about minutes to four o’clock this afternoon the four men, including the owner of the supermarket, were at the establishment when two men walked up and opened fire hitting them.
The wounded men were taken to hospital, where two were pronounced dead and the other two admitted.
Detectives are at the scene carrying out investigations.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019