Counterfeit notes worth millions leads to Arrest
Police have arrested a man in relation to the seizure of millions of dollars in counterfeit notes in Havendale, St Andrew yesterday morning.
The man, who is a graphic artist, is believed to be the mastermind behind the major counterfeit ring.
The police raid yielded $1.5 million assorted counterfeit notes, US$ 300,000 assorted counterfeit notes, counterfeit cheques valuing $5 million, flash drives, laptops, a compressor, tablet computer, printers, a cell phone, and a scanner, among other items.
Police also seized a document outlining information of an estimated 16,800 dormant account holders of prominent bank, as well as, several cheque books for all major local banks.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019