Counterfeit notes worth millions leads to Arrest
Police have arrested a man in relation to the seizure of millions of dollars in counterfeit notes in Havendale, St Andrew yesterday morning.
The man, who is a graphic artist, is believed to be the mastermind behind the major counterfeit ring.
The police raid yielded $1.5 million assorted counterfeit notes, US$ 300,000 assorted counterfeit notes, counterfeit cheques valuing $5 million, flash drives, laptops, a compressor, tablet computer, printers, a cell phone, and a scanner, among other items.
Police also seized a document outlining information of an estimated 16,800 dormant account holders of prominent bank, as well as, several cheque books for all major local banks.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019