Jamaican Prime Minister’s Brother Robbed
Vincent Simpson, the elder brother of Jamaica’s Prime Minister Portia Simpson-Miller was taken to hospital earlier today (May 2nd, 2013) after he was attacked and robbed in downtown Kingston.
Mr Simpson operates a dry goods and clothing store along King Street in downtown Kingston. According to police reports, between 3.30am and 4.30am men armed with knives broke into his establishment and proceeded to rob him of $30,000 and a television set, before he was beaten.
The attackers then fled the scene.
Reports though not confirmed are circulating that he has since been taken to another health institution to undergo a CAT Scan.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018