Jamaican Prime Minister’s Brother Robbed
Vincent Simpson, the elder brother of Jamaica’s Prime Minister Portia Simpson-Miller was taken to hospital earlier today (May 2nd, 2013) after he was attacked and robbed in downtown Kingston.
Mr Simpson operates a dry goods and clothing store along King Street in downtown Kingston. According to police reports, between 3.30am and 4.30am men armed with knives broke into his establishment and proceeded to rob him of $30,000 and a television set, before he was beaten.
The attackers then fled the scene.
Reports though not confirmed are circulating that he has since been taken to another health institution to undergo a CAT Scan.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018