Jamaican Prime Minister’s Brother Robbed
Vincent Simpson, the elder brother of Jamaica’s Prime Minister Portia Simpson-Miller was taken to hospital earlier today (May 2nd, 2013) after he was attacked and robbed in downtown Kingston.
Mr Simpson operates a dry goods and clothing store along King Street in downtown Kingston. According to police reports, between 3.30am and 4.30am men armed with knives broke into his establishment and proceeded to rob him of $30,000 and a television set, before he was beaten.
The attackers then fled the scene.
Reports though not confirmed are circulating that he has since been taken to another health institution to undergo a CAT Scan.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018