Long Bay Port Antonio – Acrylic Painting
One of my favorite places in Jamaica is Portland. A very fresh parish, clean beaches, nice waterfalls unpredictable weather, the ideal place to get the best scenes!
I am a self taught artist who specializes in Landscape paintings but enjoy figurative, still life, flora/fauna, abstracts and portraits as well.
I started my artistic journey since I was just about 5 years old that’s as far as I can remember my art going.
I began drawing from colouring books and comic strips from the newspaper and fairy tale books.
My fascination further led me to start drawing and painting on the walls of the house and my room and of course I was often punished by scrubbing off my own messes.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Fishermen in Old Harbour Bay - September 26, 2016
- One of Jamaica’s Many Beautiful Places - May 4, 2016
- The Most Enticing Rock – By Shaun Reid - April 15, 2016
- Irie River - January 26, 2016
- Goaties Chillin! – By Shaun Reid - December 24, 2015
- Bellas Gate St Catherine - December 2, 2015
- White Frangipanis - October 25, 2015
- Entering Castleton - August 19, 2015
- Ras Paradise - August 10, 2015
- Blue Hole - July 18, 2015