Homosexuals Stoned in Carnival Road March
Several persons sustained injuries during a Carnival Road March over the weekend. The injuries resulted from a hostile clash between homosexuals and other patrons participating in the march.
The battle ensued all the way from West King’s House Road to Constant Spring Road in St Andrew. The men were seen gyrating on each other in full view of the public.
Several people attending the road march were forced to flee after individuals became enraged by the actions of the men. As more people objected to the men gyrating on each other, a missile-throwing barrage consisting of stones, bottles and other projectiles commenced.
A female bystander had to be taken to hospital after she was hit in the face by a projectile. The battle lasted for about 30 minutes as the alleged gay men were not phased by the attacks.
Things got worse when the alleged gay men threatened to start throwing acid forcing the police officers on duty to call for reinforcement. The gay men scampered onto Eastwood Park Road following the sound of loud explosions promising to return.
Fortunately the incident did not cause a major disruption in the carnival celebration.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Significant Deposits of Gold Discovered in Jamaica - April 1, 2015
- 12-yr-old boy Fatally Stabbed at Barrett Town All Age - March 31, 2015
- Dangerous Practice! Meat from Riverton Dump Being Sold Downtown - March 30, 2015
- Family of Six Homeless after Fire on Oliver Road - March 30, 2015
- This Vegetable Served Across Jamaica Shows Great Promise at Fighting Cancer! - March 29, 2015
- Sizzla Arrested After Using Expletives at Police Station - March 29, 2015
- Jamaican is Teacher of the Year in Florida - March 29, 2015
- Mavado Claims He Was Treated Like a Bum at New York Restaurant Because He is Black - March 28, 2015
- Jamaican-born Athlete Dies in Swimming Accident in St Kitts - March 28, 2015
- Raheem Sterling Rejects Deal Worth $17 Million Per Week - March 28, 2015