Homosexuals Stoned in Carnival Road March
Several persons sustained injuries during a Carnival Road March over the weekend. The injuries resulted from a hostile clash between homosexuals and other patrons participating in the march.
The battle ensued all the way from West King’s House Road to Constant Spring Road in St Andrew. The men were seen gyrating on each other in full view of the public.
Several people attending the road march were forced to flee after individuals became enraged by the actions of the men. As more people objected to the men gyrating on each other, a missile-throwing barrage consisting of stones, bottles and other projectiles commenced.
A female bystander had to be taken to hospital after she was hit in the face by a projectile. The battle lasted for about 30 minutes as the alleged gay men were not phased by the attacks.
Things got worse when the alleged gay men threatened to start throwing acid forcing the police officers on duty to call for reinforcement. The gay men scampered onto Eastwood Park Road following the sound of loud explosions promising to return.
Fortunately the incident did not cause a major disruption in the carnival celebration.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Man Strips Naked At Airport After Learning Flight to Jamaica Was Overbooked - May 21, 2015
- Rolling Stone’s Mick Jagger Says Kartel and Jay-Z Are His Favourite Rappers - May 21, 2015
- Mayhem at Passport Office Following Fee Increases - May 21, 2015
- Elderly Farmer Killed by Police Was “A Frail Man” Says Seiveright - May 20, 2015
- 7 Quick Facts About the Zika Virus - May 20, 2015
- From Chikungunya to Zika! Jamaicans Warned About New Mosquito-Borne Virus - May 19, 2015
- Sterling Expected to Leave Liverpool - May 19, 2015
- “I’m close to having a girlfriend now” Says Bolt - May 18, 2015
- Bob Marley Foundation Donates Equipment Worth Over $15 Million to Hospitals - May 18, 2015
- Passport Fees to Be Increased this Month - May 18, 2015