Homosexuals Stoned in Carnival Road March
Several persons sustained injuries during a Carnival Road March over the weekend. The injuries resulted from a hostile clash between homosexuals and other patrons participating in the march.
The battle ensued all the way from West King’s House Road to Constant Spring Road in St Andrew. The men were seen gyrating on each other in full view of the public.
Several people attending the road march were forced to flee after individuals became enraged by the actions of the men. As more people objected to the men gyrating on each other, a missile-throwing barrage consisting of stones, bottles and other projectiles commenced.
A female bystander had to be taken to hospital after she was hit in the face by a projectile. The battle lasted for about 30 minutes as the alleged gay men were not phased by the attacks.
Things got worse when the alleged gay men threatened to start throwing acid forcing the police officers on duty to call for reinforcement. The gay men scampered onto Eastwood Park Road following the sound of loud explosions promising to return.
Fortunately the incident did not cause a major disruption in the carnival celebration.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Japanese Finalist On Magnum Kings and Queens of Dancehall Says She Received “Many Racist Comments” - May 29, 2017
- Elderly Jamaican-Born Woman Scammed Out Of Life Savings in New York - May 29, 2017
- Fatal Shootings By Police Increase By 45% - May 29, 2017
- Munga Charged With Murder - May 28, 2017
- Elaine Thompson Finishes Third In 200m At Eugene Diamond League - May 28, 2017
- Mother, Son Killed in Hanover - May 27, 2017
- 8 Jamaican Youngsters Receive Medical Scholarships From Cuba - May 27, 2017
- Life Sentences For Jamaican-Born DC Sniper Thrown Out - May 26, 2017
- 23-Yr-Old Man Allegedly Killed By Girlfriend in St Ann - May 26, 2017
- JPS Seeks Electricity Rate Increase - May 26, 2017