Homosexuals Stoned in Carnival Road March
Several persons sustained injuries during a Carnival Road March over the weekend. The injuries resulted from a hostile clash between homosexuals and other patrons participating in the march.
The battle ensued all the way from West King’s House Road to Constant Spring Road in St Andrew. The men were seen gyrating on each other in full view of the public.
Several people attending the road march were forced to flee after individuals became enraged by the actions of the men. As more people objected to the men gyrating on each other, a missile-throwing barrage consisting of stones, bottles and other projectiles commenced.
A female bystander had to be taken to hospital after she was hit in the face by a projectile. The battle lasted for about 30 minutes as the alleged gay men were not phased by the attacks.
Things got worse when the alleged gay men threatened to start throwing acid forcing the police officers on duty to call for reinforcement. The gay men scampered onto Eastwood Park Road following the sound of loud explosions promising to return.
Fortunately the incident did not cause a major disruption in the carnival celebration.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Body of 14-yr-old Girl Found with Severed Head in St Thomas - March 3, 2015
- Paris Hilton and Naomi Campbell Have Fun in the Jamaican Sun! - March 3, 2015
- Half Jamaican Mom Gave Birth to Black and White Twins! - March 3, 2015
- Jamaica Fights for 2-1 Victory over Guatemala in Under-17 Championship (Highlights) - March 2, 2015
- Over 2000 Rounds of Ammunition Seized Following Police Chase - March 2, 2015
- Jamaica Among Countries With the Largest Penises According to Study - March 1, 2015
- Another Massive Chik V Outbreak Expected! - February 28, 2015
- Asafa Powell and Sherone Simpson to Sue Supplement Company - February 28, 2015
- The Worst Disease You Never Heard Of - February 28, 2015
- 11 Persons Injured in Early Morning Crash - February 27, 2015