Homosexuals Stoned in Carnival Road March
Several persons sustained injuries during a Carnival Road March over the weekend. The injuries resulted from a hostile clash between homosexuals and other patrons participating in the march.
The battle ensued all the way from West King’s House Road to Constant Spring Road in St Andrew. The men were seen gyrating on each other in full view of the public.
Several people attending the road march were forced to flee after individuals became enraged by the actions of the men. As more people objected to the men gyrating on each other, a missile-throwing barrage consisting of stones, bottles and other projectiles commenced.
A female bystander had to be taken to hospital after she was hit in the face by a projectile. The battle lasted for about 30 minutes as the alleged gay men were not phased by the attacks.
Things got worse when the alleged gay men threatened to start throwing acid forcing the police officers on duty to call for reinforcement. The gay men scampered onto Eastwood Park Road following the sound of loud explosions promising to return.
Fortunately the incident did not cause a major disruption in the carnival celebration.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- US Retracts Statement Regarding Jamaican Gov’t Illegally Monitoring Online Conversations - July 3, 2015
- Former Jamaican Player Dustin Brown Earns Shock Victory Over Rafael Nadal - July 3, 2015
- Caribbean Designers Showcase Their Creations at Carib Style Week (Video) - July 2, 2015
- 45-Yr-Old Lab Tech Arrested After Allegedly Having Sex With Grade 9 Student - July 1, 2015
- Bolt to Miss Paris Meet on Saturday - June 30, 2015
- US State Department Believes J’can Gov’t Monitored Private Online Conversations - June 30, 2015
- Gay Pride Activities to Be held in Jamaica Between August 1-6 (Updated) - June 30, 2015
- US Teenager Being Labelled the Next Usain Bolt - June 30, 2015
- Another Extremely Fun Thing to Do in Jamaica… IF You’re Brave Enough (Video) - June 29, 2015
- Omi Becomes 1st Jamaican to Enter Top 5 of Billboard Hot 100 Chart in 12 Years - June 27, 2015