Homosexuals Stoned in Carnival Road March
Several persons sustained injuries during a Carnival Road March over the weekend. The injuries resulted from a hostile clash between homosexuals and other patrons participating in the march.
The battle ensued all the way from West King’s House Road to Constant Spring Road in St Andrew. The men were seen gyrating on each other in full view of the public.
Several people attending the road march were forced to flee after individuals became enraged by the actions of the men. As more people objected to the men gyrating on each other, a missile-throwing barrage consisting of stones, bottles and other projectiles commenced.
A female bystander had to be taken to hospital after she was hit in the face by a projectile. The battle lasted for about 30 minutes as the alleged gay men were not phased by the attacks.
Things got worse when the alleged gay men threatened to start throwing acid forcing the police officers on duty to call for reinforcement. The gay men scampered onto Eastwood Park Road following the sound of loud explosions promising to return.
Fortunately the incident did not cause a major disruption in the carnival celebration.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically. Share buttons are below:
- Jamaican Passport Among the Least Valuable in the Caribbean - April 25, 2015
- Decomposing Body of 12-Yr-Old Girl Found in Bushes - April 25, 2015
- Shaggy Makes History on The Tonight Show with “Shaggy Off” (Video) - April 24, 2015
- Bolt Blasts Tyson Gay, Says He Should Have Received Lifetime Ban - April 24, 2015
- Police Seek Jamaican Man After Gay Teen is Brutally Murdered in St Lucia - April 23, 2015
- Government Could Get Millions from Dormant Bank Accounts - April 23, 2015
- Jamaican Terror Suspect to Be Taken to Place of Safety - April 22, 2015
- Miguel Lorne Describes Chronnix’s Controversial ‘Waste Man’ Statement as “Beautiful” - April 21, 2015
- Mexican Firm Now Has Majority Stake in Sangster International Airport (MBJ) - April 21, 2015
- York Castle High Wins National Debating Competition - April 21, 2015