Gayle Delivers Fastest century in Cricket history
In a magnificent display, Chris Gayle did the almost unthinkable today by achieving the fastest century in the history of professional cricket with a jaw dropping century from only 30 deliveries for the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League today.
Gayle’s 30 ball record beats the previous best 34-ball Twenty20 record set by Andrew Symonds of Australia.
Former West Indies captain, Vivian Richards still has the fastest century in Test Cricket when he smashed 100 runs from just 56-balls.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019