Gayle Delivers Fastest century in Cricket history
In a magnificent display, Chris Gayle did the almost unthinkable today by achieving the fastest century in the history of professional cricket with a jaw dropping century from only 30 deliveries for the Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League today.
Gayle’s 30 ball record beats the previous best 34-ball Twenty20 record set by Andrew Symonds of Australia.
Former West Indies captain, Vivian Richards still has the fastest century in Test Cricket when he smashed 100 runs from just 56-balls.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019