Cocaine Valued at $264M Seized from Private Security vehicle
66 kg of cocaine with a street value of $264M was seized by police during the search of a marked vehicle that belongs to a private security firm in St. James last night.
The multi-million dollar cocaine seizure was accomplished by the diligent efforts of Members of the Major Organised Crime and Anti-Corruption Task Force in coorporation with personnel from the Transnational Crimes,Narcotics Division and The Jamaica Defence Force.
During an operation carried out around 8:30 pm along Mount Carey Road a marked vehicle belonging to a prominent private security firm, with two men aboard was stopped and searched.
Cocaine was found following a search and the men taken into custody.
The identity of the security firm and the men in custody have not been released by the police until further investigations are carried out.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019