Cocaine Valued at $264M Seized from Private Security vehicle
66 kg of cocaine with a street value of $264M was seized by police during the search of a marked vehicle that belongs to a private security firm in St. James last night.
The multi-million dollar cocaine seizure was accomplished by the diligent efforts of Members of the Major Organised Crime and Anti-Corruption Task Force in coorporation with personnel from the Transnational Crimes,Narcotics Division and The Jamaica Defence Force.
During an operation carried out around 8:30 pm along Mount Carey Road a marked vehicle belonging to a prominent private security firm, with two men aboard was stopped and searched.
Cocaine was found following a search and the men taken into custody.
The identity of the security firm and the men in custody have not been released by the police until further investigations are carried out.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019