Bus Driver Stabbed By High School Students
A 46-year-old Jamaica Urban Transit Company bus driver by the name of Errol Lemard is now receiving care in hospital after a vicious attack by a group of students this morning left him with multiple stab wounds.
The driver of the bus which plies the Spanish Town to Half-Way-Tree route was attacked early this morning along Constant Spring Road and robbed of an undetermined sum of cash. He was later rushed to hospital and is now in stable condition.
Swift response by the police resulted in the arrest of a Calabar High School student. The matter is still being investigated.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018