Bus Driver Stabbed By High School Students
A 46-year-old Jamaica Urban Transit Company bus driver by the name of Errol Lemard is now receiving care in hospital after a vicious attack by a group of students this morning left him with multiple stab wounds.
The driver of the bus which plies the Spanish Town to Half-Way-Tree route was attacked early this morning along Constant Spring Road and robbed of an undetermined sum of cash. He was later rushed to hospital and is now in stable condition.
Swift response by the police resulted in the arrest of a Calabar High School student. The matter is still being investigated.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018