Bus Driver Stabbed By High School Students
A 46-year-old Jamaica Urban Transit Company bus driver by the name of Errol Lemard is now receiving care in hospital after a vicious attack by a group of students this morning left him with multiple stab wounds.
The driver of the bus which plies the Spanish Town to Half-Way-Tree route was attacked early this morning along Constant Spring Road and robbed of an undetermined sum of cash. He was later rushed to hospital and is now in stable condition.
Swift response by the police resulted in the arrest of a Calabar High School student. The matter is still being investigated.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Usain Bolt Scores Superb Header In Borussia Dortmund Kit! - March 21, 2018
- Former England Youth Star Appears Eager To Join Reggae Boyz - March 21, 2018
- Getting De-Inked: Why Jamaicans Are Rethinking Their Tattoos - March 20, 2018
- Jay Z, Beyonce Visit Jamaica - March 20, 2018
- State Of Public Emergency Declared In St. Catherine North Police Division - March 19, 2018
- Plans In Place To Make Port Royal Jamaica’s Next Big Cruise Destination - March 18, 2018
- Jamaican Among Six Killed In Bridge Collapse At Florida University - March 17, 2018
- Police Seize Over 1000 Rounds Of Assorted Ammunition In Cemetery – JCF - March 16, 2018
- Lisa Hanna – “Trump’s Tariffs Could Hurt Jamaica Badly!” - March 15, 2018
- 20 Million Streams On Spotify For Devin Di Dakta - March 15, 2018