Bus Driver Stabbed By High School Students
A 46-year-old Jamaica Urban Transit Company bus driver by the name of Errol Lemard is now receiving care in hospital after a vicious attack by a group of students this morning left him with multiple stab wounds.
The driver of the bus which plies the Spanish Town to Half-Way-Tree route was attacked early this morning along Constant Spring Road and robbed of an undetermined sum of cash. He was later rushed to hospital and is now in stable condition.
Swift response by the police resulted in the arrest of a Calabar High School student. The matter is still being investigated.
If you like this article please consider joining our Forum HERE to help us grow.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. Subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019