US Offers $5m Reward For Warlord Joseph Kony
THE US has offered a $5 million reward for the capture of Joseph Kony, the infamous Army Chief of the Lord’s Resistance Army and a bounty for three other rebel leaders all accused of carrying out atrocious war crimes.
Kony is believed to be hiding somewhere in the Central African Republic, where rebels seized power last month. Uganda said those insurgents have proved to be extremely aggresive to African-led efforts to find and capture the warlord, who gained popularity thanks to the “Kony 2012” video. About 100 U.S. special forces have been in aiding in the hunt for the warlord.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- US-Born Citizen Nearly Deported To Jamaica - December 7, 2018
- First Solo Art Exhibition For Maia Chung At Reggae Mill - December 4, 2018
- Dalton Harris Wins The X Factor - December 2, 2018
- Reggae Music Added To Global Cultural Heritage List - December 1, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Advances To X Factor Finals - November 26, 2018
- NRSC Commends Government On Passing Of Road Traffic Act 2018 - November 23, 2018
- Jamaica Defeats USA To Qualify For Rugby League World Cup - November 21, 2018
- Jamaican Dalton Harris Delivers Incredible Rendition Of Beyonce’s ‘Listen’ On X Factor UK - November 18, 2018
- Stunning Furnished Home For RENT In Stonebrook Estate - November 12, 2018
- Jamaican Author Dwight Thompson Delivers Hard-Hitting Coming-Of-Age Tale With Debut Novel - November 11, 2018