US Offers $5m Reward For Warlord Joseph Kony
THE US has offered a $5 million reward for the capture of Joseph Kony, the infamous Army Chief of the Lord’s Resistance Army and a bounty for three other rebel leaders all accused of carrying out atrocious war crimes.
Kony is believed to be hiding somewhere in the Central African Republic, where rebels seized power last month. Uganda said those insurgents have proved to be extremely aggresive to African-led efforts to find and capture the warlord, who gained popularity thanks to the “Kony 2012” video. About 100 U.S. special forces have been in aiding in the hunt for the warlord.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019