US Offers $5m Reward For Warlord Joseph Kony
THE US has offered a $5 million reward for the capture of Joseph Kony, the infamous Army Chief of the Lord’s Resistance Army and a bounty for three other rebel leaders all accused of carrying out atrocious war crimes.
Kony is believed to be hiding somewhere in the Central African Republic, where rebels seized power last month. Uganda said those insurgents have proved to be extremely aggresive to African-led efforts to find and capture the warlord, who gained popularity thanks to the “Kony 2012” video. About 100 U.S. special forces have been in aiding in the hunt for the warlord.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019