Burrell appointed head of CONCACAF Finance Committee
President of the Jamaica Football Federation Captain Horace Burrell has been appointed Chairman of the CONCACAF Finance Committee.
The confederation announced the formation of the Committee which will focus on monitoring and giving oversight to the organisation’s financial management.
The new Finance Committee will monitor the financial management of CONCACAF and will advise the Executive Committee on financial matters and asset management.
Burrell is joined on the Committee by FIFA Executive Committee member Rafael Salguero of Guatemala who will serve as vice chairman.
The list is completed by Anwer Sumjerdi of Bahamas, Canover Watson of the Cayman Islands, Eduardo Li of Costa Rica, Samuel Pereau of martinique, Luis Palma of Mexico, Eric Labrador of Puerto Rico and Eric Gleason of the United States.
The work of the CONCACAF Finance Committee will add to the growing list of governance reforms being implemented by the organisation as it works to ensure accountability in all operations.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Rivals Bolt and Gatlin May Face Off in the Bahamas - April 9, 2015
- Usain Bolt Ranked 16th Greatest Athlete Over the Last 20 Years - April 2, 2015
- American Tourist Allegedly Raped by Cuban Football Players in Jamaica - April 1, 2015
- Young Reggae Boyz Miss World Cup Spot After Heartbreaking Penalty Shootout Defeat - March 16, 2015
- Jamaica Beats the USA 1-0! (Highlights) - March 11, 2015
- Jamaica U-17 Players Injured in Elevator Crash in Honduras - March 1, 2015
- Jamaican Netballer Granted Australian Citizen, Could Represent Diamonds at 2015 Netball World Cup - February 16, 2015
- Legends Unite! – Bolt meets Jordan at Super Bowl 49 - February 2, 2015
- From the Track to the Runway – Asafa Powell Joins Modelling Agency! - January 8, 2015
- Liverpool’s Jamaican-born ace Raheem Sterling earns European Golden Boy award - December 20, 2014