Jamaica moves up in FIFA Rankings
Jamaica has leaped 8 places to be the 52nd ranked football playing nation in the world.
This according to the latest release of the FIFA Coca Cola rankings.
The Reggae Boyz continue to be the Caribbean’s top ranked side but fourth in the CONCACAF region.
Mexico 19, USA 32 and panama 43 are the teams in CONCACAF ahead of Jamaica with the top four all making upward movements.
Haiti who moved up 17 places to 60 and Trinidad and Tobago who leaped 5 spots to 77 complete the top three in the Caribbean.
Jamaica’s next opponents in World Cup action, Guatemala, is now ranked at 81, moving up all of 10 places, while Antigua and Barbuda has slipped 5 places to 106.
World champions Spain continues to lead the rankings ahead of Germany, Portugal, Argentina and England.
Holland, Uruguay, Italy, Colombia and Greece are the other teams inside the top 10.
Former world number one Brazil continues to slide, dropping two places to 14.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019