Can We Help Make Buju Banton Free?
We might be able to as supporters of the jailed international reggae artiste Buju Banton have launched a new Campaign to ask for the Gargamel’s immediate release from his “unjust incarceration”.
Organizers of the Campaign are asking Buju’s friends, fans and supporters worldwide to call, email, or write the White House.
They’re hoping to get at least 50,000 fans to contact
the white house before Buju is re-sentenced in Tampa on October 30, 2012.
For more information about the Campaign follow them on twitter @freebujunow.
The Contact information for the White House is:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019
- Ruffi Drops Hot New Single “Pressure” - January 28, 2019
- Home With Breathtaking Sea View For Sale In Oracabessa - January 26, 2019
- Reggae Girlz Train At Montego Bay Sports Complex Today - January 20, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites ‘Mad And Mean’ For Season 14 - January 16, 2019
- Here Is Why 2019 Will Be A Great Year For Tourism In Jamaica - January 15, 2019