Can We Help Make Buju Banton Free?
We might be able to as supporters of the jailed international reggae artiste Buju Banton have launched a new Campaign to ask for the Gargamel’s immediate release from his “unjust incarceration”.
Organizers of the Campaign are asking Buju’s friends, fans and supporters worldwide to call, email, or write the White House.
They’re hoping to get at least 50,000 fans to contact
the white house before Buju is re-sentenced in Tampa on October 30, 2012.
For more information about the Campaign follow them on twitter @freebujunow.
The Contact information for the White House is:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- More Casinos To Boost Tourism In Jamaica? - September 19, 2018
- Isaac Dissipates - September 15, 2018
- Isaac To Hit Lesser Antilles, Not Currently A Threat To Jamaica - September 12, 2018
- Ideal Selections For Your BTTS Tips - September 10, 2018
- ‘Nick’s Seasonings’ Gives Back To Sligoville Community - September 7, 2018
- How Technology Has Made The World Smaller By Creating Remote Working Environments - September 4, 2018
- “Oh What A Finish!” Leon Bailey Scores Cracker For Leverkusen - September 3, 2018
- Elderly Jamaican Man Arrested In Florida After Setting Fire To Raccoon Which Ate His Mangoes - August 30, 2018
- Chas. E. Ramson Limited. Cushions Infant Care Costs With ‘Kiss Baby’ Diaper Donations - August 26, 2018
- JCDC, Patrick Kitson Launch Dual Art Exhibition In Kingston - August 14, 2018