Can We Help Make Buju Banton Free?
We might be able to as supporters of the jailed international reggae artiste Buju Banton have launched a new Campaign to ask for the Gargamel’s immediate release from his “unjust incarceration”.
Organizers of the Campaign are asking Buju’s friends, fans and supporters worldwide to call, email, or write the White House.
They’re hoping to get at least 50,000 fans to contact
the white house before Buju is re-sentenced in Tampa on October 30, 2012.
For more information about the Campaign follow them on twitter @freebujunow.
The Contact information for the White House is:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018
- Pregnant Woman Killed In Vicious Gun Attack In Portland - July 2, 2018