Justin Bieber Reportedly Gives Sean Kingston his car
Rumours are circulating that Pop sensation Justin Bieber has given his speedy Fisker Karma sports car to his close friendSean Kingston in recognition of their long friendship.
Bieber had a run-in with the police in July for reckless driving in the vehicle, and now he’s avoided further potential road woes by giving the car to his friend.
Kingston, who is said to have collaborated with Bieber on the track Eenie Meenie, was reportedly spotted driving the $100,000 luxury motor outside BOA Steakhouse in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
See a picture of the car below:
It is said that Kingston told international sources “when you are best friends with one of the biggest pop stars in the world, you get all kinds of gifts and this just happens to be one of them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Bolt To Train With Australian A-League Side Central Coast Mariners - July 17, 2018
- Accident Claims Life Of UWI Student In St Mary - July 16, 2018
- Jamaica’s Briana Williams Secures Rare Sprint Double At World U20 Championships - July 14, 2018
- Petrol Prices Surge Locally - July 12, 2018
- Protoje Tops Billboard Reggae Chart - July 11, 2018
- Kartel Possibly One Step Closer To Freedom - July 9, 2018
- Elderly Man Suspected Of Committing Suicide In Kingston - July 8, 2018
- Kartel’s Appeal Trial To Commence Next Week - July 6, 2018
- Jamaican-American Actress Sheryl Lee Ralph Inducted Into ICS Wall Of Fame - July 4, 2018
- Zero Murders In St Ann Last Month - July 3, 2018