Justin Bieber Reportedly Gives Sean Kingston his car
Rumours are circulating that Pop sensation Justin Bieber has given his speedy Fisker Karma sports car to his close friendSean Kingston in recognition of their long friendship.
Bieber had a run-in with the police in July for reckless driving in the vehicle, and now he’s avoided further potential road woes by giving the car to his friend.
Kingston, who is said to have collaborated with Bieber on the track Eenie Meenie, was reportedly spotted driving the $100,000 luxury motor outside BOA Steakhouse in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
See a picture of the car below:
It is said that Kingston told international sources “when you are best friends with one of the biggest pop stars in the world, you get all kinds of gifts and this just happens to be one of them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Visual Artist Maia Chung Invited By Major Italian Gallery For Consideration For Important Art Residency In Italy 2019 - September 18, 2019
- Players Struck By Lightning At Manning Cup Match - September 17, 2019
- Investment Property For Sale In St Ann - September 16, 2019
- Nicholson On Fire In Belgium! - September 14, 2019
- Boyz Hammer Guyana 4-0 - September 10, 2019
- Dr. Peter Phillips Retains PNP Presidency - September 8, 2019
- Striker Khadija Shaw Slams JFF Over Unpaid Wages - September 4, 2019
- Clarendon Farmers Diversifying Crop Production To Be More Climate Resilient - August 21, 2019
- Bailey On Target In Season Opener - August 19, 2019
- Kai, 10 Launches Her Kits To Keep Kids Clean And Healthy - August 13, 2019