Justin Bieber Reportedly Gives Sean Kingston his car
Rumours are circulating that Pop sensation Justin Bieber has given his speedy Fisker Karma sports car to his close friendSean Kingston in recognition of their long friendship.
Bieber had a run-in with the police in July for reckless driving in the vehicle, and now he’s avoided further potential road woes by giving the car to his friend.
Kingston, who is said to have collaborated with Bieber on the track Eenie Meenie, was reportedly spotted driving the $100,000 luxury motor outside BOA Steakhouse in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
See a picture of the car below:
It is said that Kingston told international sources “when you are best friends with one of the biggest pop stars in the world, you get all kinds of gifts and this just happens to be one of them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Three Members Of Family Killed In St Thomas - January 21, 2018
- Jamaican Leon Bailey Scores Cheeky Back-Heel Goal For Bayer Leverkusen - January 20, 2018
- Canadian, British Tourists In St James Urged To Stay Within Resorts - January 20, 2018
- Former West Indies Youth Cricketer Of The Year Xavier Marshall To Represent The USA - January 19, 2018
- Major Military Operation In St James - January 18, 2018
- Bolt To Donate $1 Million To Children’s Home Following Deadly Fire - January 17, 2018
- Mobay Man Charged For Quadruple Murder - January 17, 2018
- Jamaica To Send First Women’s Bobsleigh Team To Olympics - January 16, 2018
- Jamaican Singer Diana King Weds Her Partner Mijanne Webster - January 16, 2018
- More Than 20 People Hospitalised Following Collision In St Thomas - January 15, 2018