Justin Bieber Reportedly Gives Sean Kingston his car
Rumours are circulating that Pop sensation Justin Bieber has given his speedy Fisker Karma sports car to his close friendSean Kingston in recognition of their long friendship.
Bieber had a run-in with the police in July for reckless driving in the vehicle, and now he’s avoided further potential road woes by giving the car to his friend.
Kingston, who is said to have collaborated with Bieber on the track Eenie Meenie, was reportedly spotted driving the $100,000 luxury motor outside BOA Steakhouse in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
See a picture of the car below:
It is said that Kingston told international sources “when you are best friends with one of the biggest pop stars in the world, you get all kinds of gifts and this just happens to be one of them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019
- Veteran Broadcaster Dorraine Samuels Dies At 59 - March 26, 2019