Justin Bieber Reportedly Gives Sean Kingston his car
Rumours are circulating that Pop sensation Justin Bieber has given his speedy Fisker Karma sports car to his close friendSean Kingston in recognition of their long friendship.
Bieber had a run-in with the police in July for reckless driving in the vehicle, and now he’s avoided further potential road woes by giving the car to his friend.
Kingston, who is said to have collaborated with Bieber on the track Eenie Meenie, was reportedly spotted driving the $100,000 luxury motor outside BOA Steakhouse in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
See a picture of the car below:
It is said that Kingston told international sources “when you are best friends with one of the biggest pop stars in the world, you get all kinds of gifts and this just happens to be one of them”.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and subscribe to our mailing list to get new articles sent to you automatically.
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 3: Anthony B - March 22, 2019
- Jamaican Players In the MLS - March 18, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 2: Julian Marley - March 12, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 1: Wayne Wonder - March 5, 2019
- Doctors Still Not Able To Diagnose Kemoy Campbell’s Condition - February 25, 2019
- Shaggy And Sting Cop Reggae Grammy - February 11, 2019
- Jamaica Remains 54th in Latest FIFA Rankings - February 8, 2019
- 3 Bedroom Home For Sale In St Thomas - February 5, 2019
- Caribbean Legal And Media Powerhouses Join Forces In South Florida - February 3, 2019
- First National Gallery Representation For Jamaican Visual Artist Maia Chung For 2019 - January 29, 2019