Former national cyclist Charged
The former national cyclist Horace McFarlane was one of three people who made an appearance in a court in Trinidad last Friday charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana.
He appeared before Magistrate Indra Ramoo-Haynes in the Couva Magistrates’ Court where he was jointly charged along with Trinidadian native Afeisha Khan and American Devon Scotland for possession of 1.060 grams of cocaine and 300 grams of marijuana.
The three co-accused who were arrested during a joint police exercise conducted in Freeport and Chaguanas, were denied bail for a trace of their criminal records to be done by the police.
They are scheduled to re-appear in court on October 10.
McFarlane won the gold medal at the 2001 Caribbean Road Championships in Aruba, earlier this year placed second in the Blisset Memorial Race, and last year finished in third place at the National Time Trial Championship in Montego Bay behind Michael Daley and Marloe Rodman.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Reggae Girlz Take On Scotland Today! - May 28, 2019
- Captivating Colombia Takes ‘Mad And Mean’ International Night Finals - May 23, 2019
- Jamaica’s Reggae Girlz Pull Off Comfortable 3-1 Win Over Panama - May 20, 2019
- James Bond Star Suffers Injury While Filming In Jamaica - May 15, 2019
- Charles Chocolates Dancin’ Dynamites Gear Up For ‘Mad and Mean’ Finals - May 10, 2019
- Gayle Returns Home To The Jamaica Tallawahs - May 6, 2019
- Less People Getting Married In Jamaica - April 22, 2019
- Minor Quake Rattles Sections Of Jamaica - April 15, 2019
- Who Will Win The Jamaican Premier Football League 2019? - April 3, 2019
- TTIX Yellow Cab Karaoke | Episode 4: Nyanda - March 27, 2019