Former national cyclist Charged
The former national cyclist Horace McFarlane was one of three people who made an appearance in a court in Trinidad last Friday charged with possession of cocaine and marijuana.
He appeared before Magistrate Indra Ramoo-Haynes in the Couva Magistrates’ Court where he was jointly charged along with Trinidadian native Afeisha Khan and American Devon Scotland for possession of 1.060 grams of cocaine and 300 grams of marijuana.
The three co-accused who were arrested during a joint police exercise conducted in Freeport and Chaguanas, were denied bail for a trace of their criminal records to be done by the police.
They are scheduled to re-appear in court on October 10.
McFarlane won the gold medal at the 2001 Caribbean Road Championships in Aruba, earlier this year placed second in the Blisset Memorial Race, and last year finished in third place at the National Time Trial Championship in Montego Bay behind Michael Daley and Marloe Rodman.
Remember to share this article on Facebook and other Social Media Platforms. To submit your own articles or to advertise with us please send us an EMAIL at: [email protected]
- Woman Hides Her Face With Comical Emoji Mask When Collecting Lottery Winnings - June 17, 2018
- Teenaged Boy Charged For Cassava Piece Murder – JCF - June 16, 2018
- 7-Yr-Old Boy Dies In Tragic Freak Accident At School - June 14, 2018
- Pharmaceutical Society Of Jamaica Expresses Concern About Counterfeit Medicines - June 13, 2018
- Statue of Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce Now In Jamaica - June 13, 2018
- Usain Bolt’s Superb Goal Disallowed In Football Game At Old Trafford - June 12, 2018
- Wayne Marshall Announces Death Of His Father In Touching Social Media Post - June 11, 2018
- Fraser-Pryce Wins 100-Metre Event At Racers Grand Prix - June 10, 2018
- Prime Minister Makes Historic Appearance At G7 Summit! - June 9, 2018
- Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce Is Back On Track At The JN Racers Grand Prix Live On 1spotmedia Pay- Per- View - June 8, 2018